Hello, everybody. Fist i wanted to say in one case i think i have my hemorrids back but then again this time they are not bleeding, itching or burning like the last ones i had probably a few years back. It does look dark red this time and i feel a little something up my butt. Also i am having inside shaking feeling and at times i can sorta feel my heart pump a little more but not dramatically. I also get a little bit of gas during the day and afternoon comes and goes. Usually in the morning i get a loud gruggling sound mostly in the morning and a bit during the day/afternoon. I Eat a yogurt for breakfast, lunch and supper then when i feel i need to eat again i eat. I don't pig out on eating junk food just more or less pasta's organic food, lunch meat vegges, bread, soup. The main regular stuff you'd eat but i seem to not gain weight and have lost 5 pounds. So i mean i have been no more then 120 pounds and now am 115, i'm 27 and 5 foot 7. This recently just started 2 weeks ago. I have been looking up stuff online but seeming that they add stuff i don't have, bloating, bleeding, cramping, pain, vomiting, diarrhea witch i don't have. though i have a few times felt like vomiting but didn't. What is causing this??? Would really like to know. It surly screwed me of meeting my GF. Sigh. A solution would be vary helpful. Thanks.

Are you allergic to something? Perhaps something that you were not allergic to before (it happens, often without warning)