I'm currently sitting in my room and trying to figure out what to do with my smoking habbit. I have been smoking almost every day for the last 2 years and it seems like alot has changed. Before smoking Weed I was a great person. Kind,sincere,sociable, funny, i had tons of friends. No it seems like everything is the complete opposite. I've had a few other things happen in my life but at this point I am no longer concerned with those issues. 2 years ago my parents moved to TN and then decided to divorce and I was left all the way up north alone. Those things I have learned to deal with. I think my weed smoking has gotten worse overtime. I don't have many friends, people think I am weird, I get mad at situations I never did before. I have completely changed and I would give anything to be back where I was. I just lost my my girlfriend of 2 1/2 years and I think it has all been a result of my horrible habit. I never want to do anything, I never want to talk and it never was like that. It seems like it has thrown my emotions out of wack and I've become a horrible person. I just want a little encouragement and someone to tell me eveything will be alright. Weed has changed me for the worst and I just want my life back and my gf.

The first step to breaking a nasty habit, is to admit you have one. It's very good that you realize that what you are doing isn't right for you. Only you can stop this habit though, if you feel like weed has ruined everything, then don't let it ruin anything else. Try getting help for this. You've been through alot and i understand that, but don't use it as an excuse to smoke weed. I feel like you are a great person who, once, had big dreams. So don't let anything,such as weed, or anyone ruin or take-away who you really are as a man. Do what's best for yourself, only you truely know what that is:). And for your,now ex girlfriend, i say first get better, don't stress about how long it might take, just focus on just getting better for yourself, and her. And if, in the end she takes you back...you will know that she is the one:) and don't forget to focus on the positive from now on...it really does help get you through everything:)

Goodluck & Godbless ...

I went through the same exact thing except I didn't lose a bf. I know it's hard but you just have to slowly cut down smoking marijuana and you'll be fine. First things first get rid of this problem then go back to your ex and talk to her & get her to understand you & tell her how you quit I'm sure she'll be proud of you & take you back:) don't be so negative and hard on yourself!

Thanks a lot i really appreciate this...This makes me believe in myself and i know I can do it. You're words have helped me so much at this point. Thank you again you are a good person.