I know that I am too young for doctors and such a problems I have, but that is just my bad luck. Last two years seems that my bowel habits always change unexplainably. My doctor told me there must be something wrong and if when I came with problem like this next time he will perform colonoscopy to see what my problem is. I need help because I want to know how to prepare for this, it is so embarrassing and there is anyone I could ask/ this.

Colonoscopy means when physician look inside your entire large intestine. He starts from the lowest part, the rectum, all the way up through the colon to the lower end of the small intestine. Colonoscopy enables your doctor to see inflamed tissue, abnormal growths, ulcers, and bleeding. This procedure is probably something that might help your doctor to give you right diagnosis and treatment. That is why you have to perform it as something that will help, and not something embarrassing. That is good question how to prepare, because if your doctor did not tell you, your colon must be completely empty. To prepare for the procedure you may have to follow a liquid diet for 1 to 3 days before you have an appointment. A liquid diet means fat-free bouillon or broth, strained fruit juice, water, and plain coffee. Gelatin or popsicles in any color but red may also be eaten before colonoscopy. You will also take one of several types of laxatives the night before the procedure, which is something your doctor will give you. Do not worry because of colonoscopy, that is not embarrassing but health question.