Hi, I hear about more and more cases of people dying from a colon cancer, just because it never occurred to them to be examined. If they were examined, many of them would know on time about their condition, and could be treated properly. Did any of you consider a colonoscopy lately?

Hi, I had a colonoscopy 15 days ago. However, it wasn’t my idea. A doctor recommended it to me, because he suspected that I have the polyps. Fortunately, I didn’t have this problem. For three days before colonoscopy, I had to be on a fluid diet, and one day before it, I used a laxative, so my colon would be cleaned completely. I was sedated, so I felt nothing except a little pain that was caused by air that went in my colon during the colonoscopy. I agree with you that more people should do the examination of their large intestine, because it’ not even nearly dangerous as much as the cancer is. The colonoscopy can also help you find the cause of changing in your bowel habits, your weight loss or pain in abdomen.

i had mine 5 days ago... the preparation was worse than the procedure.. (felt nothing)..