Celebrity
P.S. Jenny was the mod who I sent it to and is going to notify me.

Nice work. I suffer OCD, yet i have never been given CBT. I will read that wit interest when it comes out (if it hasnt already, i have only recently got back from a very long holiday)

Celebrity
Thanks for the interest Ian. They still have not notified me so if it is not up by the end of this month maybe I'll send Jenny a PM and ask when they have it scheduled to go and report back to you. Take care :-D

Celebrity
Ian I just sent Jenny a PM and will let you know what she says when I hear back. Take care!

Hi guys, it's Jenny :-)

We'll have the article online in a few days. We were updating the article engine, so the publishing took time. Anyway, the article will be posted in the article section on the board but we'll also post the link to the article here.

Annie1, JR wrote a good article, but you are also more than welcome to write your story too. We'll have it published it too.

Stay well guys, keep your chins up

Best Regards
Jenny

Celebrity
Thx Jenny! I got your e-mail and am trying to upload it right now :-D
Thanks again for all your help.

OK, here is the link as promised:

https://www.steadyhealth.com/articles/Cognitive_Behavioral_Therapy__Best_non_med_treatment_for_anxiety_and_stress_problems_a958.html

Best Regards
J.

Celebrity
Thx Jenny I just replied to your PM.
Have a great weekend.

Celebrity
Thanks again Jenny. I hope you have had a good summer. Can't believe it is almost over %-)

Celebrity
Hey Annie1,

When are you going to write your CBT story? I'd love to hear it and I am sure many others here would too

Celebrity
Hey Annie happy new year. I hope you are doing good and I'm still waiting for you to write that CBT article XD

Your article was too good and very similar to my experience so I don't think it would be helpful to people. If I felt like I had something important to add that was different than you I would do it... But I really don't feel that I do :$

Celebrity
Annie,
I think we all have something to add that's likely to be helpful to others here. Of course your story will have lots of similarities since we had similar treatment but I bet there are things in your story that are going to reach people that my sttory does not reach so i think it would be great if you reconsider :-D

Are you in sales XD
That was real convincing but I still need to think about it. Works real busy right now so not much free time lately :-(

Celebrity
LOL! No I am not in sales, but I like to think I am persuasive :-S