Icebreaker4325 is it possible to have an abortion at 3 months? How bad does it hurt?

Maybe you can ****

Do the world a favour and shove your personal opinion up your vagina.

Do you still want a kid ?

Think about what you said at the end of your statement. " get your tubes tied and do the world a favor" that seems a little bit hypocritical for a person to have 2 kids and to be 26 years old considering you have to have two c sections in order to do it.. or you're life has to be in danger. I believe it depends on the situation..

She's not a murderer,she's pro choice like you.

First off i am 22 and i got pregnant on birth control so your point.

there is always putting this child up for adoption

Lmao do you know how many people don’t find out they are pregnant? I had an abortion at 22 weeks well a little over it because the limit is 24 weeks. The law is why that’s possible. Your third trimester is when the fetus actually feels pain and starts developing a brain. Before the third trimester is just a fetus getting bigger. Not murder. And technically murder is not until the baby is outside of your body. Law student :)

how can i abort at 3 months plz help...i cant afford abortion pills

am looking for one to take my kid....that is after I give birth am 7months pregnant and unable to raise the kid

Hey may I ask did u have the baby what did you do ?

Not yet with the baby.... Looking for one to adopt

Im 19 and I am currently pregnant with my second child ... I don't want an abortion cause same as you ... I believe its wrong so I decided to give the baby up for adoption but my future ex husband doesn't want to sign to give the baby away ... And I don't trust him with a baby for personal reasons ...

What do I do?