I just turned 15 on May 27th. Also, I am uncircumsized. And I never plan to be circumsized. Up until around 4 days ago I had to idea what the purpose of a foreskin was. I have been reading these forums a lot and finally decided that I needed to join and ask my own question. So. I have tried retracting down, erect, in the shower and nothing has worked. I tried using a cup with almost hot, but comfortable, water and soaking my penis in it for a few seconds. I first tried down and it worked. I went about half way back. My questions are:

Is this a good method?

Should the foreskin be bulled back past the head? If so, is there a chance of it being caught and not being able to go back to normal?

How should I go about making the head less sensitive?

Thanks so much in advance, I'm getting pretty sweated about this, seeing as though they never explained any of this in sex ed! Seems to be pretty important stuff. Anyways thanks so much!
/Dan

you are only 15 so are ok using hot water is ok try not to force it back try to
pull foreskin back flaccid not erect at first try some Vitamin E Oil

Is this a good method? YES

Should the foreskin be bulled back past the head? YES If so, is there a chance of it being caught and not being able to go back to normal? MAY BE ERECT BUT IS SOON IS YOU GO FLACCID YOU WILL BE FINE