I completely agree. I have the same thing and also heard about it being a nerve and muscle related. Every time I'm stressed or shoulders tighten my neck hurts my arms are numb I always get the itch on my left shoulder and I used the heating pad and it made it worse. The more I relax it get a massage or stretch it goes away. stressed it comes back.

me too...left shoulder but between shoulder blade and spine...mystery...

I have had this same problem for almost three months, have been to my familly doctor,plusdoctor for advanced dermatology,. This is really a problem when i am sleeping i can not sleep through the nite, what to do

could be Notalgia from a pinched neck nerve

Hi, I just read your post and I wanted you to know that you are NOT alone. That doesn't help much I know. Mine itches so bad all the time I can't do normal things! I use the heating pad a lot and I have a TENS unit that puts little electrical shocks in my back. I've had this before but it only lasted about a week but, this time, it's been 6 weeks and I am going crazy! Makes you cry a lot and feel helpless. I just have it below my left shoulder blade and sometimes a little lower. Doc says it's a pinched nerve but....I hope you can find an answer. If I do, I will definately post it on here!!! Hang in there!!!!!

itchi and burning left blade shoulder

Me too !! Left shoulder...sometimes driv3s me crazy...like little prickles

I have the exact same thing in the same place. I've noticed it about 6 months or so ago and only because it is always in the exact same spot. I have no idea what it is, but it is truly hard to reach. I have nerve damage in my cervical spine. I don't know if that has anything to do with it either.

I have this over the right side of my back. I also have iron deficiency which I have iron infusions. I have found that when my iron level starts to drop the itch drives me crazy, within a couple of weeks of having iron infusion the itch goes away for many months until levels drop again.

Gold Bond exyta strength body lotion which provide triple action relief for extra dry and itchy skin seems to provide good relief

I have the same, it appears to be moving up my nect..left side

I have it too! It's annoying as hell. I feel like peeling that part off!

Me three with the sciatic condition also...

thanks for posting! I am hoping it will help me!

A side effect of the accident yes, not the chiropractic treatments you received.