Hello everyone. How are you? :)

I have seriously problem with my cat Dolileya :) She’s been acting…crazy? I don’t know how to call this :) I think that she is having THOSE problems.

I went to see my vet to consult him, and he told me that the only way to avoid this, if I don’t want to have some new kittens, is to spay my cat :)

I really do love cats, but I don’t have some conditions to take care of them :/

I am willing to spay my cat, but I am worried about possible complications.

Are there some? 

Hello there.
This is very common surgery in cats. Some possible complications after this surgery are anesthetic reactions, because cats, like all humans, can experience adverse reactions to anesthesia used during surgery. But, you should know that this reactions are really rare.
Also, there is a possibility of internal bleeding, but it is rare as well, and it also can happen duign spaying procedure.
Also, there are some post – surgical problems as well. After this surgery, your vet will keep your cat warm using a heat lamp to prevent hypothermia. During this, there are some, true – small chance, of hypoglycemia.

Hello. When my friends ask me about possible complication of spaying and all about spaying, I am telling them that this is the best choice, if you don’t want extra three, four or five new pets. But, of course, there are always other side of the coin. Like there are a lot of benefits, you can run at some complications as well. But, the most important thing – it shouldn’t be nothing serious. Her digestive system can be upset, your cat can be in pain and she can bleed as well. I think that the worst thing is infection, bacterial infection. Your vet should control your cat after this surgery!

Hey there.

Of course, there are some possible complications after this surgery, but I really hope that this won’t be a problem in your case.

When I spayed my cat, my biggest concern was this ugly, boring, bacterial infection. I was always scared of this one, because I know that this can be really dangerous for my cat.

But, luckily, this hasn’t happened.

Now, other possible complications are problems with digestive system, maybe your cat will be sleepy, maybe she will refuse to eat. But, that is all normal.

I believe that this bleeding wont’ be a problem, because I hope that you have a good vet. 

Hey there.

I know that sometimes after spaying, vet will give you antibiotics for your cat. When I spayed my cat, I know that she had some weird reactions – she was licking her lips, she didn’t want to eat days after operation, but she didn’t want to eat two days before operation as well.

Also, she didn’t wanted to drink water, she didn’t want to walk, and she was so sleepy.

I was giving her some antibiotics, but just to prevent some possible infections.

I think that this is the most possible complication after cat spaying. 

But, I still believe that she will be OK.