Hi im 14 years old and completely clueless... I have a very large labia manora, it sticks out. Ive heard alot about "cameltoes" and how everyone has one. Is it normal to have some slightly larger?! Does anyone else have the same problem as i do...
Just curious, in the future, when i become sexually active, will it become a problem? Will it hurt or "get in the way"

I am 14 also and I also have this problem. From what i have heard... it is normal to have this and supposedly some guys actually LIKE IT. I find it really different and it makes me feel like i am different from everyone else. I do know that it wont hurt or get in the way... the only reason it would become a problem is if u end up being sexually active with someone that is really immature. im glad i found another person with this difference.

Hi young ladies,

You both have nothing to worry about. I'm 34, have two kids, had (and have) a great sex life (varied before getting married) and have large labia, they literally dangle out. My mom had the same and I often saw her naked so never thought it was abnormal until some bloke mentioned it to me at about 25!

Only one person ever mentioned it and even then it wasn't a problem to him, just an anomoly, something he wanted to talk about. No doubt he'd never seen it before and thus was inexperienced or immature (like a gal would comment on size!). It hurt a bit when it was brought out in the open, but when I looked honestly at other girls it was brought into perspective! Every person (and their genitalia) is unique (just like everybody else!).

Love and light

Heather

i dont need to post anything here... nice post heatherD :-D

i have been going out with my boyfriend for a while now. and i've been too embarrased to let him touch me down below, due to my large labia, in our group of friends many people joke about people 'hanging like ham' but i trust my boyfriend and im almost certain he will accept me for who i am, im now 15 and i've always had trouble letting boys touch me, but now we're finally getting serious. My labia hangs out nearly 2 centimeters and its also quite fat and covers my vaginal opening, it just looks very abnormal to what i've seen. This is a very obvious question.. but do you think this is normal? and should there be anything to worry about? please reply x

absolutly not girls labias come in all sorts of sizes shapes and colors and textures. just like guys penises are all different.

No worries. As a guy I love large labias. If they stick out they are even better.