Getting same symptoms lately but it starts with severe pain on right side of chest and then severe pain on right side of jaw.
Comments have eased my worries.

Same here. Suddenly it feels like all my teeth are being drilled at once, then the pain quickly moves through my jaw, down to scary bad pain in my chest. Had the cardiac stress test, upper endoscopy, upper GI (berium is gross), all came back normal. Doctor gave me an Rx for sublingual nitroglycerin tabs a couple weeks before the tests. The tests came back normal, but what scares me is that the nitroglycerin tabs WORK every time in a 2-5 minutes. I first chew and swallow an aspirin, then put the tab under my tongue. By the times it's dissolved fully (do not swallow them), the pain recedes and is gone. Nitro has no other medical use than cardiac issues. The fact it always works despite "normal" test results scares me.

Everybody go to the dentist. I get tooth pain followed by chest pain, or vice versa. Both are extreme, and I know when I get one, I get dread in the pit of my stomach waiting for the other. Don't know exactly what the connect is, but nerves are funny things, and you'd be amazed at all the other head and chest pain your damn teeth can cause.Right now, my tooth hurts mildly, but my chest and the roof of my mouth are throbbing.

I have this also, I had gullbladder removed. still have the pain. Now I do this, pain is relieved by sucking on small peppermint candies and drink of water, as soon as you brup the pain will be relieved.

I've had this kind of problem for a few years now, and it is occurring more frequently these days.

The pain in my chest is difficult to place, but generally around the sternum, although it is hard to really tell if it is in the front or back. I would describe the pain as a shearing feeling, it feels almost as though something is about to snap. At the same time my lower jaw or teeth begin to ache. I know I have a dental problem, so I do think that could be the cause.

However, I also think it might be some kind of mechanical stress. I've noticed the pain always seems to come on after I've been sitting for a good while. And especially if I've allowed my body to slide down the chair (sitting on shoulders). The only thing that I've found that seems to always help is to walk around for 10 to 15 minutes. I've also noticed a couple of times after the pain begins to set in, doing crunches will (sometimes) issue a loud pop sound from my sternum, at which point the pain seems to be relieved by some ammount.

I can't rule out that it is stomach acid related, which is what my GP thinks. But that doesn't explain in my mind the seeming mechanical connection. Also, Tums doesn't really seem to help.

I get the same exact thing. It's debilitating . First the pain settles in my chest and then my teeth (all of them) ache all at once and it doesn't stop until I take 3 or 4 tums.

I had a root canal for 70 days almost died. Have had heart pain since it's so annoying. :(

So what happened?

I too have this exact problem.

I just ran across your note and am experiencing very similar symptoms. Wonder if you remember the name of the condition.

A year and a half ago I had an onlay crown put on a lower left molar. Lots of problems from the procedure - huge hematoma, sensitive teeth, permanent shift of bite, and - the worst - relentless jaw pain for over 9 months. (Always get a second opinion before agreeing to any procedure!). During that period, I started getting intermittent pointed pains lasting for short periods each time at the same spot on the left side of my chest. These chest pains have subsided after the jaw pain (thank God) mostly subsided. I think there must be a nerve connection between the jaw and chest (heart).

I've been having the same problem occasionally especially at nights and while sleeping. I wake up thinking that I've had a heart attack. I'm 64 and in good shape. I exercise 6 days a week and eat healthy. I've come to conclude that it has something to do with exercising especially due to some joint inflammations or pains. I've had many tooth issues also since my childhood, so that may also be a cause. But now I'm certain that it has nothing to do with cardiovascular issues so no worries!!!

Knowing someone else deals w/ this is such a relief & knowing I'm not dying is totally reassuring!!

I also experience a sharp electrifying shock of pain but it's more in my left chest and back and this time for the 1st time in my lower left jaw. I have experienced 4of these pains. They come and go in less than 5 seconds. It's a scary pain very sudden and abrupt. It's like an electric shock almost piercing the body. If anyone has any suggestions or advice? I was thinking it might be related to my aesophogus as I have barrets aesophogus. It has hit me 3 times recently with the first one was about a month ago.

No longer can you leave your health to
Doctors. Order antibiotics online
From Another country.
Augmentin have in house to clear Dental infection. On fourth Dental Specialist
30 days infection 8 years defective
Gum implant .
Without antibiotics I would have been dead.
Order and take control while trying to
Find Dentist to get this cleared.
No pain should be the.