Omg them you to the folks who suggested tums. I decided that if that didn't clear it up in ten or twenty minutes I was going to the hospital. It worked! I'm sure today. But no more actual pain. If suggest to everyone to try it, but def still go to the ER if you don't feel immediate relief.

*thank you, not "them you", and sore, not " sure". Oops

Costochondritis is the name

This has happend to me a couple times now and it just did now that's what made me Google it and yet no one can diagnose it apparently?? It starts as a bad pain in my chest and works is way up so I'm feeling it in the sides of my head and my jaw and bottom teeth it's very painful and uncomfortable glad I'm not alone but it's scary avd I wasn't eating or doing anything just laying back watching TV then when it came on I tried rolling over to get comfortable and made it worst!! Anyone get answers??

mine has been going on for three months now. The chest pains as well as pain in my right side of my head. The entire right side of my head feels like its on fire at times, plus headaches and pain in my sinus and abovey eye on right side of face. I assume I need a root canal or extraction and that most of my pain is caused from the nerve in my tooth. But my feet started swellingin November which leads me to believe Im slowly developing a bacterial infection and its going to my heart....m went to my doctor and he says Im just having anxiety...... no I'm an empath and I'm so sensitive that I believe I am feeling things that Science is not detecting cuz all my tests come back normal and the dentist (three dentists actually ) said its NOT my teeth causing all these symptoms..... needless to say I'm frustrated as f**k and my chest pains are becoming greater :(

I have the same problem, and went to the ER to get it checked out. All the tests came back normal. I even went for a stress test, and that was normal. I was diagnosed with "non specific chest pain" I'm sure it is indigestion, or gas. It gets better after taking maalox. It is not a dental problem, because I also had been to the dentist since.

So many people with this....mine is bottom front teeth and almost like a fuzzy itchy feeling not aching as such and always when I get a chest infection. Had childhood asthma not anymore, had 2 x root canals done 10 years ago. I also have a sensitive spot right in the centre of my chin and lower lip realistically a few millimeters away from where by bottom teeth roots would be??? Bizarre- surely by 2016 we would have an answer...a thesis done??? cmon guys

I had a root canal on lower left molar. About 1.5 months later , pain in that same area... Cannot chew on left side now or else pain. Got bad chest pain which felt like heart attack. Thought I maybe pulled muscle in chest. After a week of intense tooth a d chest pain, it all stopped (ibuprofen helped). I am going back to endodontist About this. It is very odd. Are tooth roots somehow connected to nerves in chest. It REALLY was painful and scary.

They are telling me my chest pain is from anxiety as well but I sure don't feel that way and all the medicine given to me still doesn't help my chest pain, sometimes it's so intense I feel like I'm having a heart attack...

Since then did you find what this crisis is about? I have the same symptoms. a VERY sharp pain exactly at the line between chest and stomach, that reverberates in the back, in the lungs area, and in my teeth.

I get this every few weeks, starts in my chest and travels to my right lower jaw, and to my head (headache) the pain is unbearable, I've found if I take a couple of co codamol and a couple of indigestion tablets is disappeared after 20 minuets, also drinking soothes it, frightening experience, hope this may help someone.

Heart attack. Get enzyme test

I was in major pain, and over 6 hours. They did the enzyme test repeatedly until they got a positive. Really bad idea. I needed angiogram-angioplasty. Do angiogram

Did anyone find a solution to this problem?

My upper Molar is cracked and causing an infection. I have been having chest, neck, back, arm and head pain. I have been scared I am going to have a heart attack. I am going to an Urgent care after work to get on some antibiotics, after researching the symptoms online. I am glad to see that I am not the only 1 having these symptoms as I thought I was crazy!!