Funny, I am at work and I am experiencing the same symptoms. I had a power front bottom tooth extracted yesterday as bacteria had ate away the bone (weird) and it would require extraction at some point. Today I had chest burning sensation (like when you run too hard) and my back low molars started aching (again like you run too hard. I feel fine otherwise. I of course googled this and the three things popped up at me - bacteria, and the two symptoms......there might be something to this...........hope I don't keal over in the interim!!

Your on to something here - I had a tooth extracted yesterday, due to bacteria eating away the bone (didn't want to compromise any other teeth) and today I had the symptoms (dull burning chest, as if I ran too hard followed shortly by aching molars). Drank water like another suggested and it went away. All I had this morning is coffee. Fits what others are saying for relief, drink water or maybe due to lack food in stomach. However, I too think it is the bacteria found its way into my blood stream and has gone wild. Until my immune system can fight it off, I think I shall continue to have these symptoms. This is the first I had - googled here, and shall monitor and update as I go. I am curious though, what became of your dental work during the summer?

This is the first time I decided to research this "phenomina", Good to know that I'm not having mini heart attachs. There is a history of heart desease in my family. I've had ECG's and they are generally good. Mine pain starts with my lower teeth beginning to ache then I know whats coming right now and thats the chest pain, it's so very uncomfortalble, I usually grab an ice cold glass of water and take several small sips just to dilute the pain, it seems to help somewhat but as we are all starting to know, it could last anywhere from 4 to 6 minutes, (sometimes even a little longer). It's scary when your in the middle of it though. I wish someone out there had answers for us cause what if it was serious.  

First off, I'm 23. I've had these sorts of pains off and on for years now, but they never bothered me enough to really mind, 10 minutes tops. But for the past two days, I've shown consistent symptoms that won't go away. The pain floats from my chest to my throat to my jaw to my teeth and all the way around again, over and over. I haven't been able to sleep hardly a wink because the pain is worse when I lay down.

Just got the same symptom. Actually have had it off and on for a few years ago. Same thing I had a root canal done but what I can't understand is the connection to the chest pain that totally baffles me. At least I'm not alone and was thinking I'm going strange. It's seems how amazing how our body seems to be relative to other parts of our bodies. Like with foot massage. How certain parts of our foot when massaged can effect the relief (or discomfort) of certain parts of our body.

Its called valley fever

funny that i get the same my chest clamps up everything feels very tight and all my teeth maybe more the molars /gums and chest starts hurting its quit painful but it doesn't last long 5 or 10 min maybe and it goes away its not often maybe once or twice a year . I was at the doctor the other day for some other stuff and mentioned it whilst i remembered, she sort of looked at me as she never heard of it so i googel'd it so here i am just tought to let you know it seems im an other one with the same conundrum

My wife has these same symptoms. But her pain starts in one her lower back teeth then to her chest. When she gets these pains she immediately drinks some water and her pain goes away in seconds. (she's from the Philippines and has her own remedies) So I will send her to the dentist to check out that tooth also.

My wife gets these pains that used to be once in a blue moon but know occur more frequently but always while she is doing physical work. She has her own remedy though, she immediately drinks a glass of water and her pains goes away (she Filipino and has her own remedies) but I will have her check out that tooth and tells you what happens.

Sounds like the same problem i have, im 20 now and i've hade these problems for about 8 years maybe, i get them a couple times a month, usally when i sit down for a long time

Last night I awoke with a sharp pain in my chest to the side of my left pectoral, with it -my lower right jaw hurt pretty intensly, I want to say my teeth hurt. It lasted about 25 mins. This is the second occurence , it scared the c**p out of me. Still don't know what the hell caused it but I will be seeing my doctor

The name of chest pain caused by cartilage inflammation is called costochondritis

I've read through most of these posts, and obviously I am here be cause I have had episodes of feeling a bloated pressure in my digestive tract accompanied with an intense throbbing in my teeth. It is as though every area in my mouth that has had a filling or restoration in the past, suddenly aches. More often than not, there are other symptoms of acid indigestion when these episodes occur. Most always, it is because I have partied too hardy or eaten stupid, combining high fat foods with alcohol and sugars. Though sometimes these symptoms appear with less reason, the one thing I can definitely connect with the throbbing teeth is mild to intense acid indigestion, sometimes with reflux, and often with a feeling of a bloated pressure in my digestive tract that could be confused with heart symptoms. These episodes are not often, but they definitely get my attention when they appear.

My remedy which works well and rapidly is a simple home fix. Take a glass of water with a tea spoon of baking soda, drink the mixture all at one time. Then take a puffy pillow and place it under you hips and lower stomach/abdomen while lying on your stomach on a bed, couch or even the floor. If the cause of your distress is a pressure from gas and acid indigestion you will soon burp, belch, possibly fart, relieving much of the pressure and soon nearly all of the discomfort in the digestive tract/chest area, and the teeth and jaw. I know this sounds crazy, but it works, at least for me. (Ever seen a mother burp her child after feeding? This is much the same thing except you are burping yourself through posture and pressure.)

Also then, if this episode has happened more than once, make mental notes of everything you ate and drank and the quantities. For me, if I am honest with myself, the main cause of these episodes is my own gluttony, sometimes mixed with too much alcohol and party. If indigestion is a constant problem, try restraining your diet to natural unprocessed foods in combinations that do not produce gas or unpleasant feelings in your stomach. For me, the symptoms are auto ingested intoxication from excessive acid indigestion cause by my own behavior, and cured by correcting the cause, monitoring and moderating my own consumption.

Hope this helps.

Do you still have this pain?

This odd pain starts in some teeth and goes to my chest. Kind of empty aching weirdy thing. But I have now found that it is immediately relieved by drinking water! Anybody else agree?