Oh gosh I get this too and have booked an appointment with the doctor for next week.

I have similar problems. My upper stomack between my breast bones pains at the same time as my moler teeth and jaw. The pain in my teeth and jaw is needle point pain. My Dr told me it was acid reflex. So Everytime I chew 2 gavascon tablets. It works for me. My advice is to mention acid reflex to your Dr. You may need to change some of your diet and eat smaller portions. This is my experience. Don't diagnose yourself. Just wanted to let u no. Maybe it will work for you. You may need a daily stomack pill.

I believe it had to do with acute heartburn. Been feeling very hard pressure on heart and radiates to a molar. Sleeping certain positions can subdue majority of pain, others make it worse m have been using gaviscan and nexium seems to help for a while

Heartburn is related to tooth I fection. Dentist says it's not but it is. I had severe heartburn from failed root canal. I removed it and heartburn is gone. Remove any tooth before it gives u can see related to blood

Heartburn is related to tooth I fection. Dentist says it's not but it is. I had severe heartburn from failed root canal. I removed it and heartburn is gone. Remove any tooth before it gives u cancer related to blood

Omg I'm glad to know I'm not alone nor crazy. Mine started with a tooth that needs a filling up top right side. So I picked at it with a floss stick. Couple days later it wa really sore and started bothering me. Then the pain got worst and started spreading. It spreader to my neck, jaw, ears, throat and even the tooth stop hurting or I was hurting in so many other places I couldn't feel it. My dr gave me antibiotics until I can make it to the dentist. One day I brushed my teeth and there was a lot of blood. I thought it was an abscess that burst. Because after that and the antibiotics I felt fine but a few days later the pain comeback and now with very bad chest pains and my right arm.

I get this too....once every few months. It happened the other day and it was the worst episode yet. This time I went to the ER because I really thought it was heart related, but low and behold, all tests came back negative. It is a sensation that cannot be put into words, and I don't think anyone can understand it unless they have experienced it. All of that being said, I just really wanted to share something. My episodes start in my teeth...the same 2 teeth on opposite sides of the lower part of my mouth, and I have a root canal in each of those teeth. I wanted to share this because I so many people here said that they thought they needed to have a root canal in the tooth/teeth that in which they were experiencing this issue. Evidently, I am proof that this is not the answer. I am so thankful to have found this page because it is good to know that I am not alone and there has got to be an answer, a reason, a root cause for what we are going through. I had honestly thought that my root canals might be the root cause, until I read what so many here have shared.

Same thing for me...and it affects my sleep

Do you have mercury fillings?

I have this same thing. I feel pressure and throbbing in my bottom right teeth and jaw area. Once I feel that, I know that within minutes, I'm going to get the chest and back pain. It radiates to my back then around to my chest, normally only on the right side, but can go towards the center too. I normally get it about 2 to 4 times a year, and it last for about 1-2 hours. As soon as the pressure in my teeth goes away, the other symptoms subside. It's pretty awful when it happens. It just did, so I started googling it and found this post.

I have acid reflux and get sore teeth arms sack and chest pains

I have had the exact same, hadn't had it for over a year had stress test etc, not my heart.
Think it is a digestive thing or may be linked to the esophagus spasming. Would be nice for some one to actually diagnose it without referring to obvious cardiovascular issues

Costochondroitis is what causes the pain in the sternum and ribcage

Same here and one day I placed crushed ice on my teeth and the pain went away. No joke, when you get that feeling again try crushed ice or a cold liquid and keep it in your mouth over the tooth or teeth until it warms. It works for me

I too have same symptoms, I was diagnosed as having angina, but I wonder if it is oesophagus and stomach, I have hiatus hernia. The angina spray relieves the pain but also causes me to burp which eases the high chest pain. I am quite confused about what is the cause.