Me too have the same experience right now. Why?

Thanks for sharing , I think you may be describing costochondritis (sp) ,my daughter was diagnosed with it

I'm 18 and I experience this about once every month or two. It's been happening for the past 1-2 years. It starts with the pain in either my teeth or chest. The pain in my chest is dull but biting, making me feel like I haven't all day (attack always occurs in the evening). The pain in my teeth is basically a terrible ache that comes in waves. Sometimes I feel pain in my back as well.

I'm 18 and I experience this about once every month or two. It's been happening for the past 1-2 years. It starts with the pain in either my teeth or chest. The pain in my chest is dull but biting, making me feel like I haven't eaten all day (attack always occurs in the evening). The pain in my teeth is basically a terrible ache that comes in waves. Sometimes I feel pain in my back as well.

I also have these symptoms. Starts in the chest then into my throat and jaw and my bottom and top teeth. Very very painful

Im 14 and lately I've been in pain in between my ribs and simultaneously my bottom right teeth hurt. Right now its happening and its past midnight. It always happens at night and its hard to sleep, I would really like to know whats causing it to happen and how to stop it

Omg!!!! This exact this just happened to me at the 99 cent store. My chest all of the sudden was so tight with pressure and pain and then it just went to my mouth my jaw is in extreme pain and feels like I've been chewing gum for 16 hours Non-Stop the roof of my mouth is a little numb and my molars feel like they're being pushed out of my mouth it was very very extremely scary I've never had anything happen to me like this.

I have this. Can sometimes get so bad I can't breathe just because of the pain. However after a few years of nagging ny gp and some tests it come back as costochondritis basically inflamed cartalidge in the chest. The pain raised into my jaw and teeth and sometime my shoulder.

this thread is over a year ago but wanted to share my experience about chestpain. past 4 years im having chestpain almost & every morning when i woke up i spit a small amount of blood. then i tought of something that having a serious illness then ask my doctor what test should i must. then my doctor gave me a request to diagnose my blood, xray & coronary track risk. as i completed the test i should go back 3 days for the result. those 3 days i dont have any peace of mind. cant sleep, cant work much longer. im stress for what is the result might be. the day comes and the result all negative i have a healthy condition. then i tried to find out myself i use a bright flash light to look on my troat and i saw a bit sight of tooth covered with gums. i tried to use cotton buds to look slight of the gums then suddenly it bleeds then i consult a dentist and the result is impacted wisdom tooth then we scheduled it for removal. im glad the day comes my tooth is already extracted then everymorning i cant even see a bit of a blood. then i realize almost weeks my chestpain is totally gone. i dont have any knowledge about medical but im sure it is related with my impacted wisdom tooth. so happy spitting blood & my chestpain is gone.. :)

I had these symptoms around 5 times over the past 3 years ending up in hospitalisation x2. I've just been diagnosed with coronary vasospasm. Apparently it is rare and can go undiagnosed as all of the heart tests are clear and my arteries are clean. They just go into spasm for no apparent reason, so it doesn't show up! Hope this helps some of you. Was given tablets to widen arteries and haven't had the problem since. Apparently the tablets wouldn't have worked if the diagnosis was wrong, so worth asking about. I can agree it is terrifying when an episode happens! Good Luck

Just read this. I get this several times a year. If I guzzle a bit of soda, and belch a few times, it goes away. Its like air trapped in my chest, but it causes a lot of pain in my teeth! But once I belch a few times, it always goes away. Try this, let me know if it helps.

Could that be costochondritis

I get this, too!! It's horrible! It usually starts with intense tooth pain. That's when I think, Oh no, it's happening again. My teeth feel like they're going to fall out. Then it radiates to my chest. It's quite painful for about 20 minutes, then it goes away. Sometimes the teeth still ache a little for awhile. It happens at night, during the day- no particular scenario. I'm otherwise quite healthy, go to the dentist twice a year. Wish I knew the answer!!

Okay I’m having the same problem as y’all and like every time I exhale like in between my collar bone it hurts and then it rises up straight into my bottom teeth and it hurts the gums but then it hurts my teeth. I really need to know what’s going on I am only 15 years old. If you can you can dm me on insta @ simplyy_makayla and tell me what u know

i am having this pain too..it starts with the jaw..then it feels like something is banging n my head .and then the pain goes to the chest . more to the right part. it hurts like hell. it feels worst. all the three things start to pain at once