Yes mate exact pain. screwed if know what it is but you have described that perfectly. I also have shoulder pain when sneezing, I do drink a sh*t ton of piss too so I think that may be the cause. Also feel angry when I punt, and loose all my money. Can any bastard out there relate? On other terms too the frikkin price off beer has gone through the f**** roof which has had me loosing sleep,(used to drink to get some sh*t eye, but now is an expensive way too deal with that demon) on top of that too f**** the average cigarette now costs $1.25. How the f**k are we meant to enjoy our subtle escapes with these assholes charging you your left testicle for a small amount of salvation.

Are you talking costochondritis.... rib cartilage inflammation. I've dealt with it since '02. Miserable when it flares. Fish oil daily is what i found to be most helpful. Ice packs too.
God bless.

I've experienced this same EXACT problem/pain for years. It started intermittent but became regular over the years. And like you said, my workup (blood, heart, etc.) comes back normal. BUT my chest pain is now persistent and back tightens and sometimes I am out of breath. I've had too many root canals to count, as I get infected more often than not, even though I REMOVED my bridges as results on both side jars and yet, THE PAIN CONTINUES. There is something going on that these doctors have not learned yet and thus cannot grasp or explain. It indeed negatively impacts my quality of life.

Hi!

I’ve been having all the same symptoms since I was diagnosed with GERD and when my doctor found out thru endoscopy that I have h. pylori bacteria in my stomach. I always suffer from panic attack whenever I have episodes (coz i think its heart attack eventhough im as healthy as a cow) and that makes it a lot worse. If you’ve already ruled out heart related disease then you might want to check with a gastroenterologist and have some tests done. Just a tip, try to STAY CALM during these episodes. Breathe in thru your nose, hold it for a few seconds then breathe out using your mouth with pursed lips.

Off and on for the last 2 years I have had an issue with a painful wisdom tooth. Swollen jaw, throbbing pain, sore neck on both sides! I didn't put the two issues together until after I recently had 2 Wisdom teeth removed! For the last two years I have been going through weird heavy chest pain, shortness of breath and lightheadedness! Over the last two years it has gradually worsened and has become so bad that I cant even walk 30 feet with out gasping for air with this heavy weird chest pain. As my left lower wisdom tooth was removed the dentist said to his assistant it appears that there's and infection in that tooth so after the surgery I was given antibiotics. After two weeks, finally the pain is tolerable. I noticed that I suddenly have some energy and I wasn't getting this weird heavy chest pain anymore? Decided to try the treadmill to see if things had changed because I couldn't even walk long on the number 2 setting with out getting out of breath. After 1 to 2 minutes I usually have to turn it back down to the lowest setting! For the first time in 2 years I had no problems! Started out on number 2 setting and no chest pain at all and instead of wearing me out I felt like I could keep going after 30 minutes at this setting! I am crossing my fingers and hoping that It doesn't return and I am finally done with this issue!

This is acid reflux. Try taking ranitidine

Acid reflux. Try taking ranitidine.

I have this too. I believe it's a combination... That acid reflux sends acid into your mouth, where it aggravates an unhealthy tooth/root and everything hurts at once. What helps me is about a tablespoon (or two if you can handle it) of apple cider vinegar- stirred into a half cup of water.. take it like a shot. Stops my pain dead in it's track every time, even faster than tums..

Is it Costochondritis?

I have these all the time . Having one now going a-2 Dr next week
Thanks for your post

I am having this now, and I have no teeth at all. Its pretty scary though and hurts a lot.

Yes today after having a manic day at work Wishing up and scrubbing pots. With stress from my landlord. just managed to catch up before going home. As I came out from work, my lower jaw felt like my teeth were aching like hell. 1/2 hour later. My chest in the upper part behind the chest bone. Felt like it was caving in. I did deep breathing. I had been coughing allot. just taken pain killers, Easying off now , Its been 2 hours. feel a bit woozy, glad I found this site.

New Member
1 post

Ive had it for years also. I could be laying down it will happen. I am at the computer now and experiencing it at this moment. This is why I am at your site,to find out what this is! When it occurred years ago,I immediately went to the emergency room and stayed overnight at hospital. Took all heart tests. I thought I was having a heart attack. They couldn't find anything wrong with my heart. They stated stressor gas was the problem.I am having it now and hadnt even eaten anything since last night.I was asleep when it woke me up with excruciating pain the last time I got it!. This is something that needs to be researched and diagnosed. Not one doctor knows what this is. :( HELP So glad to hear people of all ages have it-