Stay away from bananas

That is what is happening to me right now, it is scary, don't know what to do

I am currently experiencing the exact same problem with the same teeth (i'm 50 years old). I have two bottom incisors that are shifting (I had braces when I was 10-13 years old), and the pain is radiating to my breastbone area (where the collar bone attaches). It actually hurts to touch that area! I'd suspect heart issues, but I go for my annual exam & my doctor says the EKG looks perfect!

Omg. I am going for a stress test in a month because of same thing. Can feel in lower right molar (dull ache into jaw) and then I get terrified because I know center chest pain starts (feels like pre-op gallbladder pain). No sweat no nausea, BUT I do have iffy tooth there so that's next.

Not joking....wind

I have had the same thing with the aching lower teeth that feels like I needed al root canals and an angina like pain as if it is burning and someone punched me in the mouth and chest at the same time. Ian known to be asthmatic and allergic but was not wheezing or anything, finally after suffering all day realized it must be a chemical allergy to the paint that I just had the painter do in the next room. I took my blue bronchiodialator spray and used a cortisone dental cream the dentist had previously prescribed and rubbed down my windpipe with mt thumbs and half an hour later the aching dissipated. This has happened to me twice before once when my husband wanted to help putting insulation up a ladder into the attic and once when I used a very strong oven cleaner. It's like nerve spasm sensitivity sorry for the grammatical errors . I rubbed the cream on my gums where the aching was and I rubbed my thumbs with some pressure down the front of my chest windpipe area. I also took 5mg prescription cortisone pill and all spastic aching feeling just dissapeared. Another good reason to avoid chemicals as much as possible.

I've had similar or same. Pain begins in lower molar on right side and I know it's about to begin ..severe chest pain. Seems gas related but never been to doctor to have evaluation..passes in half an hour, occurs infrequently ..can be once a month to once every six months.

Was it costo chondritis? Spelling may be off but I was diagnosed many years ago

I have had costalchondritis... sp? this is something totally different. I am having the lower back tooth pain with chest pain and breaking into a sweat. very painful

Chest pain started about a month ago. Had periodontal disease and had all my teeth pulled in October and got dentures. Chest pain is very intense and then immediately my jaws start aching like crazy. Don't have any teeth to hurt but severe gum ache. I think sometimes I'm going to have a heart attac, but it always goes away. Sooo scary, don't have insurance, don't know what to do...

Thank you for posting. This describes exactly what I have been experiencing. I have regular dentist visits but the chest pain with the teeth pain just started maybe 6 months ago. My doctor did an EKG but found nothing. I guess my next step will be my dentist.

It's called costochondritis or tietz syndrome and it's very painful mine happened due to a work injury but I thought it was heart related all the tests said no ... 3 years later still have pain at times :(

I am having the same symptoms right now. My right lower molars are hurting and I have pain in the center of my chest to the right. I don't want to "cry wolf" but what if it is something serious? I see the cardiologist on Monday and will hopefully have an answer.

Whoo Hoo, I was so glad to see these. Not that I am glad you guy hurt too. I really thought I was having mild heart attacks. But I could go years before it would happen again. Not anymore, it is almost weekly. But a few months ago I went to the hospital and it turned out I was only having back spasms AND I finally started going to the dentist after years of neglect, good insurance still will be 7500 out of pocket. So I am thinking fixing those two things will probably take care of this too.

I don't think mine is, I just looked costochondritis up on WebMD. Pushing on my chest wall doesn't make it hurt more, and my pain is more in the middle of the chest then the front. It did not say anything about the tooth pain. I sure hope yours goes away. The article made it sound that after surgery or injuries it was caused by some kind of infection that can either be treated or go away on it's own. Good Luck