I have recently noticed a scar like line on my inner labia. but i cannot remember cutting or damaging it at anytime, i only noticed it as it is now quite sore. Im too embarassed to go to my doctor about it as i am only 15. I haven't had sex, but have been fingered. Please help, I dont know who else can.

Hi:
I can imagine how you are feeling, but you MUST see a doctor to prevent a much more embarrassing situation. In addition, you wouldn't want an undiagnosed problem to affect your future. As long as you don't know what the problem is, you are taking that risk. Unless you are really sure about the cleanliness/hygiene of your partner, yes you are at risk. You cannot ignore this. Get to a doctor right away and get answers. Forget the embarrassment. It's not worth risking your health. Please get back to me about your progress....Go now...PLEASE.

It is possible that you may have gotten cut from being fingered. How long ago was it? I know that you must be embarrassed, but doctors are paid and trained professionals. A scar on your labia is one of the easier things they'll face in their careers! It's nothing to be embarrassed about anyway. Just because no one talks about it doesn't mean there aren't other girls in the same boat as you. You can safely go to your doctor to get treatment. Let us know how it goes.

hey i have the same problem did u went to doctor ? if yes what medicine did they suggest u? thanks

did you go to doctor? if yes than what medicine did they suggest u to take because my friend has the same problem as your so pleas help

Did anyone ever find out with this is?