I have the same thing too but I wonder what it is besides hormones.. im an 18 yr old male but im a late bloomer in my puberty stage so my puberty is in the 15 yr old stage but at least I now know it is not male breast cancer!

i have the same thing im male and 12 and thanks because i thought it was breast cancer

dnt wrry

im 14 nd i have it in both nipples, i thought i was growing titties!

i have the same thing but my nipples red i realy think somethings wrong with me or are all your nipples sorta red to, cuz one nipples pink for me and the others red and also the one with the lump the nipples got a fold in it ya like its suckd in sorta and i hurd that might be breast cancer but ive haad that all my life so are your red

Im 14 and have the same thing under my left nipple. As soon as i noticed the lump i thought i had breast cancer and immediately went online. Seeing all the other posts really calmed me down. Im still going to get checked out but i feel a lot better. for anyone else out there i have a lump a little bigger than a pea under my left nipple. ill post what my doctor said when i get back.

I have the exact same thing i thought i had cancer cos i smoke aswell i am 15 by the way and wel... yeah i was so happy and have stopped worrying now thanks =)

Same thing is happening to me. It hurts and it's worrying but I don't fell too bad about it now.I mean think about it we can't all have exactly or very similar cases of puberty cysts and have cancer it seems to common. A doctor sad 50% of teens get it and if you have it in both nipples it just means your hormones are crazy!!!!

i am 14 male and this has helped me allot, im seeing a doctor on thursday to make sure its hormones. this page helps allot.

hi i'm 12 and i have a pea sized lump under my left nipple and when i press it it slightly hurts but apparently it's something to do with puberty

Hey, im 14 years old and i have a lump under my left nipple and im feeling pain and this and my friends told me it was just puberty which made me feel a lot better but im going to the doc just to be on the safe side :-D

im 14 and have got the same thing, at first i thought i was growing boobs...

Thank god for this I was getting really worried about this Im 13 and It's stopped me worrying alot And I dont think it can be male breast cancer so I may go to the doctor just incase

Hey Im a 15 male and i got the same thing under my right nipple, my right nipple is retracting in and it is kind of red, it is a bit bigger than a pea sized probably about 2 peas together, I'm quite worried about it, and im too embarrassed to see the doctor or tell anyone, can anyone help :/. Thanks

Haha im 13 and i thought it was breast cancer 2

oh god im 12 i have one under my right nipple it is a little bigger than a pea i thought it was male breast cancer