Do you still have the three bottles?

mona wrote:

Abysattic wrote:

pebbles wrote:

THIS IS TRULY A PILL THAT WORKS, BUT WAS ABUSED SO AS FAR AS I KNOW YOU CANT GET IT ANYMORE.THEY ARE PONTENT AND ONLY ONE PILL ADAY IS GOOD SOME PEOPLE EAT 6 A DAY AND HAD MILD HEART ATTACKS, NO PILL ON THE MARKET CAN COMPARE SO THE HEALTH BOARD BANNISH IT FROM CANADA. DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHERE I CAN GET SOME, IAM SO DEPRESSED ABOUT THESE PILLS ON THE MARKET THAT DOESENT WORK. THE HEALTH PEOPLE BRING FAULSE HOPE TO THOSE IN NEED AND JUST TAKE THE MONEY.

Does anyone have an Original Formula Bottle they would send to me

i have 3 bottle...can no longer take this....let me know if you want to buy it...

Do you still have these bottles available to purchase?

If you have 3 bottles of the original magic herb, I would be interested in purchasing. Please let me know. Thank you.

I too used the pill and it did work. Magic Herb is a great diet pill. Now let me tell you more, I put my mom on them she had heart probles and lost over half her heart after 6 moths on the pill her doctor said he could not belive his eyes. The herb help her heart grow new blood vis and her sugar drop to were it need to be. Now all this came about in 1989 and she took them until they stop them. I lost my mom 3yrs ago due to her heart. Her sugar went up and the heart stop growing new blood vis. The doctor said he feels that the pill is what keep her heart going for all those yrs.

Please I need your email so I can get them

Where can I get the original formula?

I would like to try the trial pack. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private info not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Have you already gotten rid of the pills? The original "Magic Herb" blue bottle? I am interested if you still have them..

Do you still have these?

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Hi Mona, are you saying you have three bottles of the original Magic Herb ? If so I do want them.

Mona, I know it's alittle late.. but do you still have the bottles?

Does anyone have a old empty bottle of the old magic herb pills , I would like the ingredients, anyone willing to email the me? Thanks so much

Does anyone have any?

Health Advisor

Dear members and guests,

SteadyHealth has some exciting news for you — we've just released another weight loss book! This time we covered one of the most intriguing topics in the modern dieting world: weight loss pills. Our goal was to find out which ones work fast and what side effects can they cause. To achieve that, we interviewed a grand total of 150 people to collect their real-life experiences. Of course, the question of all questions is: "Are diet pills even effective?"

You can find the answers to these questions right alongside answers to questions you didn't even know you had in our new book. "Weight Loss Pills That Work Fast: The Fastest Weight Loss Pills. Real People - Real Experiences!"

You can download it by clicking on this link - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00RGXZJO6.

It's free for the next five days, so grab your chance while you can!

If you like our book, please leave us some feedback on Amazon and help us in our mission of helping other people with their health problems and concerns.

Health Advisor

Want to lose weight? 

Download our book for free! "Weight Loss Pills That Work Fast: The Fastest Weight Loss Pills. Real People - Real Experiences!" can be downloaded for free just three more days, so get your copy now! We got feedback from real people on 30 of the most popular weight loss pills available on the market. 

If you ever had any doubts about particular diet pills, you'll find your answers in our book. We just have one request for you. If you like our book, please, leave us possitive feedback on Amazon.