Do you still have them?

Health Advisor

Today is the LAST DAY of our free promo campaign for the ebook "Weight Loss Pills That Work Fast: The Fastest Weight Loss Pills. Real People - Real Experiences!"

You can download it completely free from Amazon by clicking on this link - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00RGXZJO6.

Find answers to every question you ever had about weight loss pills. Don’t miss this last-minute opportunity to finally lose all those unwanted pounds in the fastest way possible.And, if you are satisfied with our book, give us some small encouragement by leaving your review on Amazon.Thank you!

I am just reading your blogsdr. I have been told this was an excellent pil and i an in desperate need of a bottle of them. Are you still in poasession of a bottle or two?

Thanks a lot for the information!

I also have one another question about pills , which should help lose weight. I found remedies, which must block some of the fat that you eat from being absorbed by your body. Is it real? Should I trust it?

Can you take these if you have high blood pressure and high chloelestral? I took these when I was 38 before my pregnancy and lost 17 lbs.

i used to take them also, that was the only thing that worked for me. I helped me to loose 50lbs and keep it off, I felt great on them, and they didn't raise my blood pressure like so many others do, I am so upset they took them away, it really hurt my body.

Is this the new magic herb or the older bottles?

PLEASE let me know.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Those pills are on sale in Mexico, let me know if you want dmagic pills or dmaster pills. 

Do you use it??? Please update us

do you still have the bottles?

Yes I'm interested in what you might have if this is what I already have, I have the original package of the diet formula, but the bottles are blue/labels which says diet plus w/chroinium picolinate. Not that diet ones that say thin magic herbs, tried them didn't get the results I like so I quit taking them.

Do u still have them

Do you still have them?