First off, I'd like to say that I'm mostly lesbian. I was wondering if there was a way to make a biological male look female (breasts and all, preferably without surgery) without losing the functionality of their male genitals (so we could have kids without adoption, etc.). I don't really care if you find it weird, I'm just wondering if it's possible/safe, how much it would cost, how long it would take, and what kinds of results I could expect.

Ok, that sounds pretty hot. What exactly did you use, and how long did it take? It sounds like the estrogen gel had the most effect, so I'd especially like to know what kind that was.

Would you send photos of your wonderful breasts, I love to have them too

I would like to have bigger breast

I am a life long heterosexual cross dresser. I dress for about 45 years before I developed breasts due to gynecomastia from meds. My breasts grew for about 5 years until they hit a plateau at D cup. I have tried herbs and T blocking supplements to no avail. My goal is G cup, larger is more acceptable than smaller. I am going to see a Dr to get a letter to bring to an endocrinologist to get the right mix to keep BP low, prostate size to shrink by lowering T. Get the proper amounts of estrogen and progesterone gel.
I wear a bra to support my breasts. I wear male shirts tucked in.
Wouldn't it be nice if we could blink our eyes and over night we would grow breasts that we dream of.

I'd like to here more and how big have you gotten

I would be very happy to have your situation jbsmith. One man's burden is another man's benefit !

Can you help me to grow Brest with Herb's. Thanks

I would like to know what you are takeing

Hi this is Gerry and I would love to know the herbs you took

Please send me your list of herbs and program that you are using.
***this post is edited by moderator *** *** posting of private information such as name, phone number or email address is not allowed in order to protect your privacy*** Please read our Terms of Use Thanks

I would like to know how you grew boobs

Take supplements of fenugreek, fennel, red clover and saw palmetto. Also flax seed oil gel caps will help as well as drinking a couple glasses of soy milk (vanilla flavored tastes better) a day. Massage your breasts with tea tree oil mixed with the fenugreek from a capsule. It truly works and also makes your nipples super sensitive in the process, (I enjoy that)....it works!

I too, am a male in my 60's and want permanent female breasts. I'm retired and don't care what others think about my breasts. Ive been on saw palmetto, fenugreek, and flaxseed for 24 days and see no results, yet. But, I'll keep at it for a while longer because of my desire to be curvier. I'm a little fluffy around the mid-section, so it'll take a little longer to see any significant results. But, I am determined to achieve larger breasts.

I just started Lupron and would like to be in contyact with you. How could we arrange that?