Did you get a reply from me? I had RP and am taking lupron

BELOW is the reply I am answering to. I also take a drug for prostate cancer treatment. I have always been a runner and have worked out with weights and have had a well-developed chest, arms, and nice pectoral muscles, but nothing that anyone ever considered man-boobs.
In six months I have developed what I would consider B-cup breasts. I must admit they are very nice and perfectly formed with tight 'puffy' nipples and jiggle continuously as I walk of run. My wife likes them and has had the opportunity to induge a previously un-fulfilled fantasy of her own, and they are very beautiful bit so tender and super sensitive that I have been wearing bras. I started with one of my wife's old 36d that didnt exactly fit right but stretched around my torso well-enough. Later on She got me what I would call a sports bra and it was good but seemed awfully tight and "flattening". So with my measurements she went to Nieman and bought me two three-sets of light-weight dainty and frilly A-cup girly bras. I love the way it feels and wear them every day and at home as well, especially when my nipples are sore and sensitized (better than nothing at all) and the sprots bra when I'm out doing yard work. I saw where one guy wrote in about "nursing bras" (I presume with a little pull-down flap), and when I mentioned that to her she said "I think we should try that too." So bottom line is there is nothing to be ashamed fo for wearing a bra for any reason, in my view. It can be pleasurable as well as a medical necessity.

( jbsmith346044 ) over a year ago /You need to understand that breast growth, especially from estrogen, is irreversible. Even if you stop using hormones, most of, if not all, the breast growth will remain. You also need to understand that it can be difficult, if not impossible, to hide them when you're in public. I've been on a testosterone blocker for a prostate condition, and was also given oral estrogen. I knew I would likely develope breasts, and I did. I switched from oral estrogen tablets to estrogen gel, which is less stressful on the liver. My dosage was also cut, but for unknown reasons my breasts started a growth spurt. I have completely feminine breasts, conical in shape, and my areolas have grown and gotten much darker, and my nipples are very large, even when not erect. My breasts are impossible to hide. Even in winter, the only time they aren't obvious is when I have a coat on. Even baggy flannel shirts won't hide them. I haven't had anyone question me, but I do get a lot of second looks. I've never actually measured, but I would guess that I'm probably a C cup. I'm not fat, so that makes them even more obvious. They are still growing, but I've gotten used to the fact, and now actually enjoy, having female breasts. Having breasts can be a turn on, but you better get used to being stared at.

Question, are you saying that after pone stops taking estrogen the breast will continue to increase?
Thanks Joe

Interesting post. My "chest" has now become "breasts" also!!

Please help me I have always. Wanted breast

Hello..a older male here and using fenugreek and mixing with vasoline and rub on my girls... some growth... and want more help me.. estrogen is the secret ..to breasts what estrogen do I use help..is the cream good....help.. I want my girls to hang totally woman..they are small ..I want 38bb or just a 38b so they can be seen under my clothes.. that I have breasts.. the guys look and ask question.. and want to touch.. help me is estrogen or progesterone cream aor both.. help... my girls need food... my areols need help.. .. love the way they gigggggle on my chest... I do not want to be a girl.. just have breasts.. love them on men ...man is sexy with breasts.s.help…. 

_removed_