Hi wherecan i get it from

hi where can i get the patch

I would like to know what herbs to use

please send the herbal treatment to me

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I feel and I've felt as a woman since I was young age of 7-10 I have always loved everything about woman nd have wanted to be one. I never played with guy toys. I started taking some men in my families parties at 12 cousins. And as I got older I would dress up in my mom's clothing pretending to be Girl. No we are 32 years later and I feel the same! I do finally told my wife I solely want to wear panties and she has been amazing and let me be me. I scared to tell her how he I want to be. Woman I tell her I'm envious of all women. They get loads of clothing options. Their pa ties (underwear) is sexier. No I just need to be open on how bday I want to be. Woman! I it's being a k
Man, I hate referring to myself as male. I want to be. Female! And everything I hear here I want to be. Woman even worse! Dilemmas. I want to wear stretchy pants nd dress like Girl. How do I tell my wife I'm jealous of her and that I want to be as much of a woman as she is! This mn persona is gone I want to I've panty parties with women and ing out with women. He'll in my line of work I deal with 98% women and want to be liike them. I want them to see me in pantiesor at least the waistband so they know I'm wearing panties. Is that bad? I'm ready to transition but I'm scared. How to tel the wife

where did you get the extregin

If you aint interested proper HRT process, suggest go to Thailand or Korea and get an implant. You have a choice to upgrade or remove it and wont damage your internal organs or hormones imbalance.

Climax between both sexes is quite different. I will explain more later if my post wont get removed.

I had my impant since Nov 2013. Wanted A+ to B cup, turns out to be B to C.
Depending on age, 2-6 weeks for recovering, 1 year for your body to adapt and implant "drop", which looks more natural.

It feels great to have bumps on your chest, either for filling up your bra, crossdressing, sleeping, or sex.

But if you are closed crossdresser, be prepare to feel uneasy for staring eyes or friends comments on your chest. Sports, swimming, health care center or spa will make you think twice...

After years of implant, you may consider nipple piercing. It does make your nipple larger and sensitive, in a good way.

jbsmith346044
YOU ARE SO LUCKY MAN

Hi am trying to grow breast too

Totally agree with everything you said.I am iin the same boat.

Hello I notice your post on herbs , if you could send me the info you have on this and how you did it thanks . ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** posting of private e-mails is not allowed*** *** all questions should be discussed on our website *** Please read our Terms of Use​

Hi I have been taking herbal tablets for ,2months now and have already developed a hardness around my nipples with some tenderness to the touch an early sign of breast development. Looking forward to seeing some more growth in the next few months. Quite excited.

Female hormones I used it works the cream didn't work but a little went from nothing to44dd in a year love them my wife does to yes I was married and now I'm a lesbian

I am interested in sex with shemale

I want grow my penis