Try buying your P.M. in bulk to save money.

how can I get some for free.I would love no balls and breasts.anyone know how to chemically castrate me.

Hi I am 65 yo on finasteride for my prostate my labido is way down almost nothing my nuts have shrunk I do not make sperm only prostate fluids and am growing 54 d cup breasts and love them and want bigger my penis is also shrinking and doesn't get hard anymore I have hot flashes and would like to be castrated .am think of doing it myself can be done easily.

I so wish that I was a girl, yet girls turn me on. Is it possible to be lesbian with male parts? I long to be female.

hi I'm a 69 year old crossdresser 2 months ago I started to take pueraria mirifiaca tabs and the cream with breast excersises and I must say I'm pleased how its working its going to take time but there is more breast than there were kev

Im not that guy but i would love to know.

I so agree

How do i get it?

How? I want too try it

hi
i would like to have breasts like female and i read your note accordingly in this page so what did you do actually to reach such success?
your reply highly appreciated.
thank you
call me M.R.F

what is the patch ? will it help my breast to grow ? i use a breast pump every day, and have tried cream;s and found some growth , but not enough , can i buy the patch 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

What pills do I need to Develope my breasts I'm male

You said that you are concerned about the side effect of PM. Then you don't mind some castration. What is the side effect that concerns you?
I do agree about castration as long as I get large breasts.

Were there any unwanted side effects from the estrogen? Did it castrate you?
As long as I get big beautiful feminine breasts, castration isn't a problem.

I hope u dont mind me asking but im thinking of growing brests is there anyway it can effect my reproductive system and if so do you know a way i can grow breast and still be in perfect working order