Because we are ,hairy, ugly for the most part and just fave it we are gross.

Like to hear how to do this, thanks

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Did you grow breasts ?

i have grown my out im at 44 g

yes i did

I wish that was me

I am Ray. I have grown my own breast and it feels great to have them. I was 40 d breadt and I wait as they grow.
My wife wants me to have breast also.

Hi
Good to hear the herbs program. I am interested.
Thank you

I agree with you.

Hi Rocks I am Male and 66. I would like to grow my breasts as well

You are so lucky, I wish I could have this happen to me.

I have been wanting for so long to have breasts and look more feminine. I want to really look good when I wear my dresses. It does get boring wearing a bra and there's nothing in them. I do wear breast forms, but they just aren't the same.

I believe that I am a women trapped in a males body.I was told to act like lady in a relationship.as a lady is it good to give my sexy man as much as possible?

Please tell me what natural herbs I can use to grow breasts and how to apply them ? Is there anything I can mix into a cream and massage into my chest area to help with the process? . I was born with big nipples and they are very sensitive when I pinch them feels great just want breasts to go with them without using pills etc . Any advise would be greatly appreciated . Thankyou Mark

any photos to those of us thinking about it?