Im doing nothen and thay are growing slow right now

How long is it taken you to grow breasts as I’m looking to do the same

thanks for the very informative info. I enjoyed the read.

Hey how u going? R u able to tell me what type of creams and herbs you are using? And what are the effects? I'm wishing to change and something I have dreamed off xo

can you tell me how much it cost I so want to be a female and have nice breasts and not hide them

I wear panties and bras everywhere I go I'm half male half female and I love my body its how you feel about yourself

Hi want to have female breasts of my own also,am using Pueraria Murifica herbal cream twice daily,havent noticed any great changes after two months.What are you trying for youre own breasts?.

Wish I had your problems..

You just described me. I like too dress up in fishnet and of course high heals(my Halloween costume this year was Harley Quinn)..***this post is edited by moderator *** *** posting of private information such as name, phone number or email address is not allowed in order to protect your privacy*** Please read our Terms of Use​ Not a service room just like to talk to another Gurl like me...

Hi I wish I could grow breasts what gel did you use and also what estrogen tablets were you on

Do these actually help with growing breasts? I'm not worried about my male genitals shrinking.. I prefer it to be small. But I'm looking for the best breast enhancement pills to take.

Hi my name is Chris I'm 43 and I want female breasts can you please tell me how to do it

What are those herbs

I developed breasts due to gynecomastia from meds about 8-9 years ago. This was due to BP and ulcer meds. When my breasts were B cup Dr asked if I wanted a double mastectomy. I abruptly answered NO. I have wanted feminine breasts since I was 6 year's old. The Dr asked if I wanted med doses cut to slow growth. I explained my inner self and the Dr continued the meds.
My breasts grew to D cup then hit a plateau about 3 years ago. I stayed on meds plus I added herbs PM, SP and a few others. My penis atrophy caused me to lose about 80o/o of my penis. My breasts were still at the plateau. I don't care about the size of the penis. I did quit the herbs because they didn't help my breasts grow.
After 3 years with D cup breasts I am going to visit an endocrinologist this year to get new meds for BP and ulcer plus estrogen gel or micronized progesterone cream, finasteride and any other meds that will help my breasts grow a few more cup sizes.
Do people stare? Yes. Then I got stared at before I grew breasts. I am 6'6" 250 lbs.
I get bra fittings about once a year. SA's are always eager to help.
I wear bra and panties every day. I don't own any guy underwear.
Outter clothes are male. I would wear women's jeans but finding a 36" inseam is proving impossible.
This is long enough. Bye for now.

100o/o in agreement about castration as long as I get bigger breasts.
If push comes to shove I'll get a strap on for sex with my wife.