I've been with my boyfriend for 13 years and we have four children together I do not have a drug problem but he does the same way she feeling I felt and let me tell you I have my own income coming in and I cook clean take care of are kids I make him feel like the king of my thrown but when he doesn't have weed in his system the devil comes out of him he is very abusive by speech and physically and I'm starting to feel like I don't deserve it anymore I'm tired and fed up and in due time I'm gonna be alright so believe me I know for a fact weed has to do with his mood swings

It sounds like your boyfriend has 2 separate issues. A drug addiction, and an abuse problem. If he were to stop smoking it's very likely that his behavior will get worse. I suggest you contact a domestic violence hotline that can refer you to some support near you. Even if he has never been physically violent. Verbal abuse is very destructive. It's really important to talk about what's going on, it will be validating and it will allow you to start building your self esteem so you can work towards becoming free from this destructive relationship. You can do it.

This is too freakily close to my relationship, I've been with my partner for four years, he's always smoked weed and I hate the stuff it stinks and I hate to admit it but it seems to be the only thing that dramatically calms him down from his narcissistic personality, I do wish he'd see a professional but his type refuse to believe they're in the wrong and the sun shines from their a**e

I think you should punch him in the mouth really hard. He will probably be surprised, people often are when you do this. Tell him that you are calling the shots form now on, and if he doesn't like it you are going to beat him to death when he is sleeping.

Smh wake up

I dated a man for 6 months, who uses pot on an hourly basis.  He hid using it from me for 3 of the six months.  He is prone to mood swings, gets angry, and yells at me.  He has no desire to quit, and never will.  His life revolves around pot; he works, goes home and gets high and drunk.  He can love me one day, and not talk to me in a week, then tell me he isnt ready for a relationship.  

I am also with someone who is a chronic weed smoker. He is a public figure in the local community. He "appears" to be a lovable, sweet kind of man in the public's eye, but in actuality he is a narcissistic , verbally abusive jerk. I know I need to break away, after 6 years, I have become extremely codependent on him. The verbal abuse tends and his reasoning tends to worsen when he is high. He becomes a real monster.

He has NPD. Or I like to call what is a bad person.. He doesn't like to feel emotion, he blames you for everything, rages at confrontation... He is a prime narcissist. With no empathy. ..don't blame the weed. It just makes it easier to be himself. He chooses what he does and says. He is toxic and you need to leave. Think of your future kids... Focus on that to get you out.

I don't think you read the post right == she felt a really low self-esteem because of the abuse she gets from the boyfriend. Yeh you're right he can't fix her issues only she can but how can you recover from someone kicking you down when you're already down???

Sounds like that guy is a serious abuser and will not change get out. Also the guy that said it's ur fault for not working probably beats his wife or girlfriend when he has one so don't listen to that bull

Stop being a p***y and take control of your destiny

Wow the same thing is going pn with me my husband uses the stuff 24 _7

It dont get better get out they dont give up pot for you and there brain cells r permanently damaged they r right and you are not they will b like that with the next wonan to

Omg that is exactly how my partner is. I am ready to walk away I've had enough of him asking for money.

My boyfriend sounds the same way but then he stopped and got clean and the mood swings and violence stopped he sent me to the hospital with a busted ear drum it got that bad but when he got off of it he got a whole lot better he got a job. A car we went on real dates and everything was fine till he stared smoking a little again and here it all comes back people say I'm crazy but I can't help but love him