Hi can someone please give me a link to free virus free porn videos!!!! :-D

if you want to buy a dildo, go to prowler direct. you can use a myvanilla gift card. prowler direct are so discreat, that my regular post man does not know what i have got, or from where. so you do not have any of them chats with your parent. i hope this can help you.
:-D

use a cucumber.

what house hold objects can i get an orgasm with and how do i do it ??

Along the same lines, never use anything that does not have a flared base...so it will not/can not slip away from you and get lodged inside. That WILL require a trip to the emergency room.

You can find a lot of substitute household items, but something specifically designed and tested for this purpose is better.

Yes, you can buy on-line, and there are many businesses that ship in unmarked boxes. Money orders are also good. But check out the postal laws for ordering something if you are underage first.

I'm under 18 to and I just use bottles they work well, you can just use little one to start and you can put a finger up there and it feels really nice