Hi I'm 17 and I've been masturbating for a while now but every time it ends so quickly  :-) , I've tried going really slow , but it still ends quickly, I usually try to get really turned on and strip and play with my boobs and eventually reach my pu**y but I don't really know what to do in there, I've tried putting my finger but I never orgasm or squirt  :$  :-)
so PLEASE help me

P.S. I'm not a virgin nor can I buy sex toys 

Generally with masturbation - explore your body and find out what feels good for you. Have you tried playing with your clitoris?
Squirting requires G-spot stimulation and (I find) it is easier to achieve with a partner.

I have the same exact problem it always ends so quickly, can someone help me ?? %-)

Not everyone can squirt so don't worry about that. Play with everything down there, all the lips you got are super sensitive even if they aren't as intense as your clit. Try moving faster and slower even if your all excited and close. Try pressing harder or softer. Most women can come from clit stimulation alone, though keep trying inside, you may get lucky XD try curling your finger up like you making a "come here" motion. Works for me. Also, try masterbating after you've cum already. You'll be super sensitive and it'll feel great.

Rub three fingers in a motion you're conifble with