Did you ever have a blood test?

Soooo... were you pregnant? I am also experiencing similar indications as you noted?

I can relate....I'm 47 years old with a 28 and 22 year old children and two grandchildren....I was expecting my period June 13...It came on June 30 and went off on July 1st. .nothing since. ...other symptoms I've been having are tender and erect breasts a lot, nausea, very moody, can't sleep through the whole nite.....went to drs when I was three days late and took pregnancy test......negative...confused .....going to gyn next week to double check everything...never had tubal ligation....thanks for being there.

Hi, I know this post is from over a year ago but I am in the very same situation so I was wondering how things turned out for you? I would LOVE to be pregnant but have never been so lucky despite a reasonable amount of effort! many thanks, Amanda

Ok ladies, thank goodness for this site.  I'm 49, have four kids, 26 eldest and 11 youngest.  Have always had regular periods, however!  Last one was 14 weeks ago, had assumed stupidly menopause kicking in, now have sore boobs, gone up a bra size, aching back, peeing a lot, night sweats, heartburn, little sick feeling and today fluttering in my stomach. Did two home tests a few weeks ago both negative but still nothing but should I buy another test?  Worried sick but at the same time slightly excited, is that normal, I mean can't imagine what my grown up kids would think but in a strange way how wonderful for my 11 year old daughter who now is the last child at home with us.  I need reassurance that this will all be ok, I'll be 50 in April, not sure I could cope with other people's interest and possible negative attitudes. Help x

Lizzie001....did your menstrual cycle stop before this? Were you pregnant?

Please go see your doctor!

Have you found anything out?

So what happened?????

Hi I'm 44.I have missed 2 periods.. . I also had a tubeligation 24 years ago...But had spotting only when I wiped(1 day).Im nauseous and have lower back pains..Go to the restroom a lot.Breast just start hurting..and belly is hard...Wonder if its premenopause or could I be pregnant please help

Hi, I'm going through almost the same thing.....tubal 23 years ago (hulka clips), but I've never missed a period until now. It's been 10 weeks since my last period, I am tired down to my bones, breasts really tender, nauseated and my sense of smell is through the roof. Took a pregnancy test last week, it was negative. My doc says I am likely beginning menopause but I am having no hot flashes, mood swings, vaginal dryness or low libido.... Wondering what happened with you? I could tolerate everything except for the fatigue...I work out and am very active so I typically have an overload of energy; now, it's all I can do to put one foot in front of the other.

I wish you all the best, and hope you have wonderful news from the doctor.

Soo are you prego??

I am about to turn 45 and think I might be pregnant. The chances of it are astronomically small. I have 4 year old twins I had to do IVF to conceive. I have a low egg count, the man I was with has never gotten anyone pregnant even when trying and we didn't complete the act. Sorry I know that is TMI. I am scared. I had my boys on my own and they are hard for me to handle alone. I don't know how I would handle another baby alone. I am terrified. I did a urine test but still need to do a blood test.

I think your expecting a baby... My mum had my youngest brother at the age of 46 so Good Luck! Its not too late... we are 10 in the family