I have had the same problem when having intercourse with my wife. I can feel it and it's horrible!!!! She hasn't got it trimmed but id imagine it is still gonna hurt and bother me. I wouldn't recommend this to any girl that has her mans pleasure in mind. Maybe size depends in this scenario.

Yes me and my experienced the exact same problem. My doctor told me she cut it as short as she can possibly get it. Truth is I think being well endowed play a major role. Sometimes he still wears a condom that's he says kinda act as a "shield" for the head of his penis.

IT IS FALSE THE PENIS HOLE IS CONSTANTLY BEING POKED. IT SUCKS. TAKE OUT YOUR WIFE'S MIRENA ASAP THE PAIN NEVER ENDS I REPEAT IT BURNS.

I got the mirena inserted a little over a month ago. I can not feel the string but my husband can and said it feels like he's being cut. The doctor looked and said one of by strings were cut sideways and was therefore pointy. She cut it but it still occurs. Now my husband wants me to tell them to take it out but i have to have it in for at least a year unless I am having complications but they (luke afb med group) do not consider his pain a complication.

"Perhaps its not inserted deep enough? Or you have a tiny uterous?"

Or some husbands have bigger cocks...

My wife had this procedure and immediatly we had problems. We had the mirena removed. But I am still feeling the poke on the head of my penis. 

This is horrible! 

I want to sue them for everything cause they have si gle handed ruined sex for me. 

any lawyers in the house willing to take this on

im in Washington stat

My penis is 3 inches but still feel I'm poked

I recently just had my 3rd IUD put in. I never had any problems with my other 2. With this one its been a week since Ive had it in and I feel different. When having intercourse I feel as if I can feel him pushing into it. More when Im on top it feels like its very low and now being pushed up even further, it brings some discomfort at first and then some pain for me I cant deal with it so I have to switch. I never experienced that before so Im confused with whats going on, is it just too soon will it eventually go up more to where I wont feel it when Im on top. My husband doesnt feel it so much just says feels something but he never complains about it, but now its me that is sort of complaining about it bc its not enjoyable for me. 

Don't do it worse thing I ever did it's been 22 days since I put it in and have been bleeding with terrible cramps. I have crazy mood swings can't sleep we can't have sex because I'm in way to much pain. Now I'm having crazy joint pain and headaches every day. And when. They put it I I felt like I was dying even after a shot of pain killer. Every day my over all health gets worse having removed on the 19th

I got the same problem!!! And now I'm thinking about changing birth control to the one go in arm that last for 3 year so I'm waiting for my Dr to call me back on Tues to set up appointment

I had the Mirena IUD put in last Nov 2014. It was extremely painful during the insertion process and I continued to experience really bad abdominal pain. I went back to the Dr several times to have an ultrasound done because he thought the IUD may have moved. Turned out I had 3 cysts appear out of nowhere on my ovary. Then came the sex. Omg was it the most painful thing I've ever experienced. No matter what position we tried it was excruciating. My bf could feel it on the tip of his penis and it even rubbed him raw. I asked my Dr what it could be and he said he may just be hitting my cervix and some other garbage about how he may be bigger than I'm used to and how after a baby your uterus drops. Well the pain was so bad that I ended up doing a lot of research online and saw that I wasn't the only one having the same problem and the core issue was the same..the Mirena. I immediately requested it be removed and when I tell you ALL of my abdominal pain is gone and the pain during sex has vanished!!! Ladies please don't put up with the pain..get it removed if you can't handle it. The IUD isn't worth it. I got back on the pill and am taking it continuously so I don't get a period.

Well if you're packing... the marina hits me like half way in... I have scabs and scrapes from half way down my pecker all the way to the tip. Looks like I smashed it in a door.

I tell you what this IUD deal is just frustrating to me and my wife! Our sex life has been very difficult since she got this inserted. I can go about 4 to 5 inches in her and I get a sharp needle feeling on the tip of my penis and it throws me out of the mood and maked us both feel emotionally hurt I hate it, now I feel like since I cant get into it with her like before that I cant satisfy her and this makes me feel terrible!

My boyfriend can totally feel the IUD and it hurts like hell he says He is tender and sore for days. Now I have to get it removed or stop intercourse. Bummer.

Omg Jessica my girlfriend got it and it's killing my private part. What should I do?