Hi Sassy,
You are not alone, I've been coping with the same problem for about 4 years and have seen several doctors and specialists. There are simple exercise easy to perform anywhere and at any time to tighten the rectal muscles. It hasn't helped me. You might try getting some 'Calmoseptine' (Amazon), Balmex (Costco), OTC 1% Hydrocortisone cream. The first 2 meds protect your skin and the last provides some relief from already irritated skin.

You are an id**t. You really think an STD can cause mucus dicharge from the anus? Wow you must be a troll. If not You should practice elsewhere

Mucus is the bodys way of helping with excreting feces. You shouldn't worry too much about it. But you might still want to get it checked out by a doctor.

not everyone has the same deal

I had the exact same thing happen to me this morning.. I think I might be pregnant but to early to tell.. ;s

what about me

Hi! i have also had this problem, i am usually constipated but this has happened twice now that just occasionally i will get diarrhea really bad where i almost cant hold it and then after when i go just to pee i would see a clear like mucus in the tiolet and when i wipe but the most recent time it had blood clot looking things in it and it scared me, should i be worried?

What do you all think about using enemas to clean out the anus to treat anal discharge?

Yeah me too but im a 13 year old girl with the same problem my mom doesn't know what it is either its been happing since my last period and that was like 2 weeks ago I'm haven't been in been in any sexual activity i haven't even had my first kiss yet but it looks kinda like snot what is it? Is it a disease?? What should i do??

Hello i have the same problem as the young lady who started this conversatio, I've had it for more than 10 years, My GI doc. knows about it. I've had several colonoscopies which were normal and I am not relly sexually active, no anal intercourse. No one can help and it is very frostrating.

why dont you go to a doctor and get that sh*t taken care of.

you mother may be fun but because of age please call her doctor she needs to be seen im guessing her digestive is out of wack becaus her antibiotic

This happend to me today!! And sorry if this sounds to peronal but I was laying down and then I queefed and then I farted and it was wet. So I wet to the bathroom to wipe and I looked at the toilet paper and it was white?

Looks like several of the posters have been to various doctors without success.

i have this too and am very scared-could it be really serious???