This happens to me too.

Happens when you finger your anus at least that what happens to me...

how did the appointment go?

Sassy, not sure if your are still dealing with symptoms, but you should try Specific Carb Diet. Do it exactly as the diet specifies for 2 years. The book is called Breaking the Vicious Cycle. It works! Good luck!

How did you get rid of the fishy smell

I'm really scared what should I do I'm 12 years old someone plz answer soon nobody knows about this not even my parents

It could just be an infection. make shore that you see a doctor if it dose not clear up after couple of days.

Hey so I am a 13 year old girl and I have like liquid coming out of my bum - anal discharge? It isn’t lumpy, it doesn’t smell but I’m really worried it means something bad. Please help.

the same thing is happening with me and im wondering what it is

i have the same issue do u take any medicine because some medicines can make you constipated

So me and my cousin both have crohns and not to scare you but this happens to us all the time. I would say you go consult a MD and see what they say. If this isn’t happening all of the time I wouldn’t worry about it too much. Although another side affect of crohns is having haemorrhoids. So I’m not sure if it is the crohns or the haemorroids. Don’t let this intimidate you though many people have a problem like this and there is no need to be embarrassed.

That can be c-diff

Hi. I'm a 14 year old female. I had saliva or something that looks like it coming out of my butt for about a week now. I'm not sexually active and my mom knows nothing about this. What do I do?

I’m not a doctor but ask your doc about maybe having really bad ibs or even worse crohns

It could just be discharge from you virgina sometimes it can go back toward your bum but get checked anyway