Most people taking methrotrexate (for arthritis, psoriasis or cancers) will be familiar with this. Taking folic acid can sometimes cause this also. It can also be the result of other medications (check the leaflets which come with any meds). No need to panic and no need for horror stories about STD's, veneral disease, parasites or anal sex etc. The jelly is a normal part of your body and sometimes it can be over produced, sometimes it's due to a weak anal muscle unable to keep it in. No panic unless you have masses which is when you to see a doctor first and NOT post questions instead on an internet forum!

Oh same! I've been fasting and it's the first time I've noticed

It was a hemroid for me, I've had it on and off and I've been checked multiple times, don't be scared, I went into the walk in clinic and got an old lady to check for me, just be a savage if it's to help yourself out, no one will be embarrassed plus the doctor probably doesn't wanna run around telling people he's had his finger up your ass

I have had the same problem and I have never had sex with anyone so I'm really confused about it aswell

I had the same problems as you guys have.I had it for past 3 years, sometimes bleeding, shooting blood. My visit to the a chemist shop telling her my ass problem was my last resort.
Was recommend this drug make in France call Daflon 500mg. I follow the instruction and down to 2 boxes. there was a huge improvement and the leaking getting less and less.
Happy at last to come across it. Hope my information does help. Did keep going on my diet more green fiber and fruits.

Noticeable mucous coming out on its own is rarely normal. I've been diagnosed with colitis for 8 years now and this was my first telltale sign something was wrong. Just have a quick talk with your doctor and a ct scan. In my family we have hereditary colon cancer and I've lost my dads side of the family. If you aren't a doctor and haven't seen a doctor do NOT diagnose on your own

Dalton will give you cancer if you on it long term research

Ment daflon sorry

Yup that's correct same here

I have the same thing going on with me. If you find out anything please let me know and I will do the same.

Im a 24 male, i dont understand why this happens to me only when i go to my girlfriend's house, its soo damn embarrassing that everytime i go for a weekend or a day this always happens and never seems to fail, does anyone of a pill that can control this??

Is this thing come out from anas can effect growth or other pasrts of body

Dont worry,the same thing happens to me,and I read it up somewhere. Its normal if the color is clear,white,or yellow. But if its a lot ,or a different color, you might want to get that checked out,or something bad can happen to you. Not to scare you.

Someone cornholed you alot. I know from this roach i dated. She blamed it on me me , im a Christian...

Yes that's the reason,but also needs a colonoscopy especially if you're trying to correct it your self by using the suppositories they turn to mucus.