I just turned 16. why is this happening to me as well???

I have the same problem also but i also pass wind and feel like my bowels are always full

Hello
I just had my baby 8mnths ago and this anal discharge only happen a few days ago
I haven't had intercrose or anal intercrose
My labour was ever bad so could it be my Hemorrhoids?

Hi i'm replying because i've had mucus discharge for years. Mine is fixed. it was caused by tissue extending out of my anus. If the mucus is clear, that's probably what it is. if mucus comes from inside, it will be colored and have fecal matter in it. Surgery fixed mine.

lol That's funny

You are an ignorant fool.

How did you get rid of it ?

Sassy,
I am having he same issues u r it is very frustrating.

Mine was caused by Divroticulitis. I was in the hospital for 1 week on antibiotics and had a pic line for 2 weeks after. My b m 's have been normal ever since. Previously my movements had stopped.

I'm a 19 year old female and suffer from severe constipation. I can make a bm every 6 to 8 days and when I do its almost nothing. My doctor has prescribed me everything on the market and nothing but one medication works (which I can't take because the prescription is $300 a month and insurance won't cover it!). Well the other day I went to the bathroom and went pee (this is embarrassing!) But I passed gas and this jelly like orange/red substance cameo of my anus! I was freaked out and to be honest I took a picture of it! I showed it to my husband and he said he didn't think it looked good and neither did i. I go to my mother in law for everything (were very close!), I called her and told her what happened and she told me to send her the picture. She later told me that it could be a growth in my colon and that I needed to go to the doctors and that they would need to do a colonoscopy (put a camera up my bum!) To find out the true cause. This terrifies me because my husband's father died from colon cancer and his grandma has it now... I'm praying and hoping this isn't the case and that it's just inflammation. I'm going to the doctors tomorrow (today, since it's almost 4 am).

I am a 17 year old male and im currently dealing with this almost everytime i go to the bathroom along with constipation and diarrhea for the past week. I recently got off sertraline (zoloft) i was taking for anxiety and the weening process was the worst experience of my life, with frequent panic attacks since around november/december and still to this day if im not on anything, and my appetite has been terrible. To be honest, i havent been pooping normally in a long time. I just got on vyvanse which helps a lot with my anxiety and lack of focus, but my appetite is even worse now. Ive eaten the equivalent of 1 meal total over the past 5 days, and i feel like i have to poop a lot, but theres only constipation followed by the mucus discharge, and occasionally diarrhea. I know ive had this happen to me before in the past, but never this frequent and in such amounts as these at a time. It just happened again in the amount equivalent to a huge wad blown from the nose. I've never really worried about it, but like...yea id rather it not happen. Also around last sunday night i pooped like 3 times and they all literally looked like a veggie salad in the toilet it was so weird.

Not mentioning something to your doctor because you are embarrassed is batshit crazy. It makes no difference he is male.

I really give it to my girl in the ass and she takes it like a champ with no discharge. Hope this helps!

I had this happen to me to I think it's pretty common for I looked it up and many people are saying they had it check with your docter just in case but I think you are fine

Yes, you might have a pallop? I had the samething, and also had abdominal pain!