I'm only 13 and I had diahrea this morning but I felt fine then I had the nastiest snot like stuff later and I still feel fine just extremely grossed out. Please I need help IM ONLY 13

I have had the same thing for almost a year. Clear mucous leaking from anus. Sometimes mixed with stool. Colonoscopy showed proctitis so a medicated enema was ordered. (Mesalamine). After no improvement with that cholestyramine was ordered 4x/day to help solidify stools). It is used to lower Cholesterol levels but has a side effect of constipation so this is why it was ordered. Some improvement.
A test showed the. Anal spinster muscles were a little weak so now I do "clenches". Like kegals but for your butt
Still having problems though. I have recently been drinking anise tea which is reported to reduce mucous. And also a Bayberry tincture added to juice for the same reason
I took the new medication Harvoni last year for Hep C last year and this started after I finished the treatment but I don't know if there is any corolation

I'm a 14 year old male still a virgin and this happens to me usually once a week to multiple times a week. I haven't seen a doctor or looked into the problem. I have a "special situation" my dad is my doctor. I never really saw this as a problemuntil reading this seeing it could be multiple issues but I do have a question. What does it do just a mucus discharge?and why does the sphincter muscle do if it were to be damaged

I'm glad you're getting it checked. I talked to my pharmacist about my constipation and they prescribed PEG3350. What scares me is that you aren't a huge walrus if you aren't excreting much. I also am having clear or colored mucus (no blood) from my anus. It itches and I'm terrified as I've been self-treating for parasites but even I'm no longer certain that that's what causing it. I also have anal skin that pops out as well as a hemorroid and also have to consider food as I think that some foods may not be helping. Colonscopy showed nothing and in fact, it got worse since then. The itching has been going on for months and I'm severly depressed.

I was scared reading the upper comments bht thank god, thank you

I am an 83 year old lady and I hav e had bowell surgery twice, since then I have not had a hard stool. I have mostly water gushing from my rectum and every once in a while I get this gel like stuff out, WHY,, Please help.

Thx man I was worried bc I'm in middle school so I'm not sexually active and I don't have parisites so this helped alot

Did you ever find out what it was ?

What is it if you are not sexually active but sick? Im sick and am not sexually active.

This has been happening to me for about a year or two to me and I talked to my doctor and before j spoke to him I found pkebtt on Google that said mucus in the anus is normal and it is there to lubricate your anus so stool had an easier time coming out. Once I asked mg doc he confirmed that. I can't kie either since I got excessive mucus i am never constipated and never really have any trouble pooing. Everyone has mucus in their anus, just some is more than others. Some notice it, some don't. Its just the weird human body

That happened to me with 2 of my pregnancies. She could be pregnant?

The same thing just happened to me I"M SO SCARED!

Hi I am 44 and I have a white clear discharge coming from my anal cavity I'm scared it is colon cancer thank you

Sorry I'm a 44 year old male

I had to go poop one day and i saw what looked like a green raspberry seed and i squeezed it and liquid came out. It touched my stomach and it burnt. I have acid reflux, and haemorrhoids and i think thats the reason. I am frightened