Do you drink alcohol? Even moderately?

Do you have post nasal drip? An ecsess of mucous from post nasal drip not only causes vomiting mucous but because anything going down the back of the throat ends up in the stomach and comes out of the rectum

Im a 54 5'6" male. The discharge ONLY comes out my rectum when I masturbate. I actually don't believe in masturbating. In 2004, My doctor told me I have to clean out my prostate OR get cancer. I don't have sexual partners. It hurts my stomach when this happens. I have no idea what is happening to my body

Hi, I'm a 13 year old female and this made me feel a little better. Just this morning, the weird discharge stuff appeared and I wad freaking out. Do you think that the food at Sam's Club could be considered "Unhealthy food"?

Try taking serrapeptase and fresh shittake mushrooms (not the supplement version). Serrapeptase breaks down proteins your body can't like well self-defended bacteria and fungi. Shittakes are a pretty effective natural antibiotic. Maybe include wormwood, raw honey, and fresh garlic. Take a really good blend of probiotic bacteria immediately after the last anti-microbial treatment, and keep taking the probiotic 3× a day, until it's gone.

I awoke too to my night bottoms filled with clear gel coming out from my bottom! I got up and ran to the washroom too look with toilet paper, just clear gel. Then as I sat on the toilet, I could still feel is slide out of my bum? Thank goodness some of you had an answer for it, thank you, because I was wondering if something was wrong with me! I'm gals I'm not alone!SS

I meant I'm glad I'm not alone

hello. I am 20 years old. theres something that happened to me that nobody knows about because it to embarrassing. but.. I have red mucus coming out of my Anus. can someone tell me whats happening?