Hi!! Im only 12 and I'm here to tell you what's the best thing to use!! What I have tried is - fingering - the shower - the faucet in the tub - going on a wall - humping a pillow and using A toothbrush The only thing that worked was the shower and the tooth brush, If it's your first time I suggest using the toothbrush because you can lay down and see what it feels like, the shower is a little harder because your legs feels very heavy as If you are going to fall Hope this helped!!

first time to know about toothbrushes..:P wont they hurt or irritate the opening?

She means an electric toothbrush. Take off the brush part that cleans your teeth so you have the vibrating metal thing on your clit. Enjoy :)

My first time was humping a pillow I stacked a bunch on my bed an humped it like crazy I felt this weird feeling that I loved and I had no clue what it was then I found out and now I use a toothbrush a pillow and the shower