Honestly girls, stop worrying about stuff that doesn't matter. All girls are different and guys find large labia a turn on. Most of you sound like you are young, believe me such worries are nothing compared to real life when you get older. Obviously excessive discharge could be a medical problem and should be investigated, otherwise stop worrying about what you look like, people who look at you are not thinking, 'gee she's got big bits' for goodness sake. You need to get some perspective on what is important in life and have more confidence in yourself. Stop imagining there is a problem where there isn't one.

She's right! I'm 18 and I have the exact same problem (it's annoying and sometimes it's so uncomfortable with both the discharge and the length, but I have no clue if they're related) and don't worry about finding a guy. I have been with the same boy two years and he doesn't care at all. If you two are both ready for it, trust me, I don't think he'll give a c**p about what you look like down there. If he likes you for you and you guys get to that point eventually like for us, it won't matter to him! I promise <3 ! Some even like it. Idk.

Hi I'm also 16 let me tell you that this is completely normal regarding you're labia bc mine is also large but not as large as yourself but on my inner lip it sticks out ever so slightly and my clit hood is also very ugly and it's the reason I don't want to have a boyfriend let alone have sex. But regarding you're discharge mine did like that until I was 16 1/2 and it's bc you're body is going through changes and I think you will just have to deal with it until it goes away. I still get discharge everyday but not as much as I have. I hoped this helped.

Regarding your labia- and to hopefully hugely put you at ease- mine are pretty long and me and my boyfriend both love them! (Not that your labia are at all for someone else to judge.) At nearly 30 I've been through a lot with mine and you should know that long labia are not only normal but beautiful! (And anyone who judges them as anything else has watched too much bad porn!)

Ugh I have a similar problem.its exactly the same issues as you said but I also have noticed my labia majora doesn't cover my labia so it's just there.... It makes me avoid relationships and sex in general. I really wish I knew what this was about

Some guys actually prefer longer labia and I am one of them, you should not be worried about that at all. Watch a video called the perfect vagina.

wtf? no! I never played with my vagina and have Long labia. Mother nature made this. Labia can´t get Long from touching and playing. This is just a myth. Not more. Girls in porns are mostly operated down there.

I'm 17 and I have the exact same problem. I know exactly where you're coming from and I feel the same way. I have debated on getting the surgery.. But then I realized that is a part of me and whoever marries me will love me for me

Literally same ... with both problems ... labia bigger and self conscious as ever .. my little secret got out to the school and now get Calle done names such as a lawn mower or get told to flap away ... nd with the discharge I use tampons it really helps but I'm going to talk to my gp soon about it I'm only 15 love you guys so much xxx

what does it matter you r who u r

No, it is not to do with how experienced a girl is or is not an indication of their activity. It is just how some girls are and could also be a genetics thing :) every body part comes in all shapes and sizes