Hello im 13 and my penis is 4 inch hard and i want to know if a 13 year old would like that becous ei want to have sex i way about 62 kg im pritty musely and yeah i want to see pics of other 13 year olds so i can compair thanks ?

Dudes im 14 and mines just under three inch erect i fell left out

well im not to sure if size really matters cause im only 1 inch soft and 6 and a half hard but one day me and my girl were making out and gettin into it and she stuck her hand in my pants and started to give me a hand job...only thing was that i was soft...but she didnt care she had no idea i was soft till she felt it growing in her hand haha....but if you have a good girl then she wont give a damn how big it is..she'll just care that you have one and that its yours......hope this was helpful

im 17 and my penis is 6.5 inches long

mine is 45inch im only 10

Hi.. My boyfriend is 22 yrs old. He's big and cute and I love him. But Im worried about one thing. Every time we have sex he seems to struggle satisfying himself while Im on my 3rd orgasm already. Maybe because I enjoy the sex w/ him thats why I easily got satisfy. It's really not about the size bcause its too small and he only got one ball. There was this thing happened to him when he was young and got him to this situation. I'd really love to consider some options here that way I can help him. I might not have yet talk to him about it but I'd like to ask really as I really care.