Have the same problem
Went to a holistic dr and he told me that it has to do with blood stagnation from emotional stress

uh it might be a canker sore or you could have cancer

Did u figure out what was wrong? Im having the exact same symptoms

I have the same problem - Went to dentist, orthodondist, oral surgeon, internal medicine, neurologist and no one seems to know whats going on, but thaey all told me that it may be stress and anxiety related.

what did you use

You have sores due to stress or virus. Keep your mouth clean and gargle with warm salt water. Take B-6 and B-12 with lots of water.

I had pain in my left side of my tongue for over 2 week... Was taking 4 Advil to help with the pain every 4 hours. I was using ice pack and heat. Couldn't eat, sleep are talk due to the pain. Lost 8 pounds... I made a promised to my self if I found a way to stop the pain I would let other people know... What I did to stop the pain: I started oil pulling with olive oil every other night for about 15 to 30 min. Than I did the same with baking soda every night for 1 minute than spit it out... Every morning I would gargle with milk of magnesia than spit it out. That what I did and I'm still doing it. No more pain, Thank You Jesus...

get lost you

what you had my friend was "Thrush"

You should never take meds from a friend unless he is a trained doctor in med school or is a doctor never take med from friends

This sounds most accurate, thank you!

I have the exact same thing so I understand completely. I'm kn alot of meds and thought maybe that was causing it. Seeing my lung doctor tomorrow, maybe she will know. Hurts alot so I hope we can figure it out. If I hear of anything I'll let you know. Hang in there.

Have the same problem once or twice a year

Rinsing my mouth out with sea salt and warm water 3 times a day for 2/3 days does the trick every time

Go see a neurologist be some nerve pressing on ur brain thats making the side of ur tongue, I have the same as u saw an Oral Surgeon and saw nothing wrong with my tongue it could be a Nerve. SEE A Neurologist Asap.

i'm experiencing the same thing! but i have been stressed lately