Not sure if this helps, but I have experienced this a few times on the left side also. When you look at the tongue through acupuncture the gall bladder is the leftside of the tongue and I had mine removed just before this started ..

The White dot and surrounding rashes sounds like an ulsor

I've had the same problem and it started when I had some sugary foods so maybe it's got something to do with that

Could it be oral thrush?

This works for me. Mix a teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) with 1/2 fresh lemon juice and cold water. Drink it down in morning and before bed. Usually stress, too much sugar, alcohol, smoking, and consuming "acidic" foods will bring on a sore tongue or ulcers. Research "acidic" and "alkaline" foods and consume more alkaline foods. Sodium bicarbonate with alkaline your system if you're too acidic. I drink it on most mornings if I've had too much wine. It s good for you! Should be good in a day unless there is something else going on. Good luck.

My husband and I had this new flu and we both have now a painful tong with no swelling or sores. Could that be the cause?

under neat the right side of toungue.is. sore
over six.months now.. when I wake up in
the mornings .my youngest. feels ok
till I have a hot drink and some food
Then my youngest gets sore again.

Idk if I'm of any help but I searched about my tongue (and I've been having a sore throat for a few weeks now on and off.)my sore throat usually flared up at night but anyway I take something extremely similar to lexapro and I just thought it was weird how your symptoms about your tongue and throat seemed to match mine or be extremely similar. I never had strep throat and after a couple days I thought that's maybe what it was but it would come and go so idk. This is probably no help at all and I probably have alot of grammar or spelling mistakes in this. I'm sorry

Tell your Dr. To check your thyroid. This could be a symptom of low thyroid hormones. Also get B12 vitamin and iron.

Amazing this was my problem, thanks. I will try but it's hard not to stick my tongue in the empty spot.

Did you ever find out what it was?

I am having the same problem. Pain on left underside of tongue but no sore or visible sign of a problem. Cant find out anything on internet.

I have a pain on tbe left side of my tounge as well. Yet no bumps either

Did you ever heal from this? Your symptoms a year ago were exactly as mine are now. Do you remember what you did for it?

5 months ago, you had burning tongue with a flu. Did you get over it at the time you got over the flu? I've had the feeling of raw irritation under the tongue for over 2 weeks now with sinus symptoms. Drinking Pepsi tonight about sent me into the worst panic when the Pepsi carbonation got to it too much.