I am 26 and had similar symptoms. Besides numbness in my right brain, I was also experiencing congestion in my right nostril. It all started about a year ago when I was working on my last job, which was stressful and boring. Multiple visits to the hospital didn't really help at all. I quit my job three months ago and stayed at home to rest.

The miracle happened about a month ago when I was playing in a tennis tournament. After a couple of hours on the court, the numbness in my brain all of sudden disappeared. It was like an unknown mass that was clogging certain parts in my brain suddenly evaporated and vanished.

I still don't know, to this day, what caused my symptoms and what made them go away. But I just wanna share my story here and let people who are still feeling the numbness know that this sh*t is curable. Be optimistic and do some sports. Hope this helps.

Hi Angel,
I read your post experiencing similar pressure and tingling. You also mentioned white spots have you looked into Dr Caldwell Esselstyn's book on Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease he talks about those very same white spots The following link will take you to a PDF with those scans you can also find them in his book "Prevent and Reverse Heart disease".

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwixuNHaw6fNAhWB2D4KHbdWAYoQFggiMAE&url=http%3A%2F%2Fpcrm.org%2Fsites%2Fdefault%2Ffiles%2Fpdfs%2FCaldwell-Esselstyn.pdf&usg=AFQjCNEknUiJNo8Ol6iVjQLFkFgj8JoJYg&bvm=bv.124272578,d.cWw

Hope this helps

DO ANY OF YOU POSTING THESE SYMPTOMS USE ARTIFICIAL SWEETENERS, LIKE SPLENDA, ETC? IF NOT SURE, LOOK AT THE INGREDIENTS ON YOUR SODAS, ETC, AND SEE IF THERE'S SUCRALOSE OR THE LIKE. I'M ASKING BECAUSE THERE ARE MEDICALLY UNEXPLAINED CAUSES OF SYMPTOMS OUT THERE, AND IT SEEMS TO BE AMONG ARTIFICIAL SWEETENER USERS. MY UNEXPLAINED (AND REALLY BAD) SYMPTONS WENT AWAY IN 2 WEEKS AFTER I STOPPED AN ARTIFICIAL SWEETENER (BLUE).

I have this numbness on the right side of my head for about a week now. It happened right after I had tragic news about my wife. I didn't experience this ever before. I think it has to do with stress and when you are going through unbearable things in life.

Iam 62 I have been athletic all my life. In 2012. I had a mini stroke and doctor disi covered I. Had high blood pressure. Thks numbness cropped up two days ago. Is this a blood clot or the start of an anurizemun. I cant get no answers from doctors.

I'm 32 female I've been having issues with my anxiety lately and panic attacks. My Dr put me on Prozac an few days ago because it was getting worst and I was getting short headakes. Today I woke up with the left side of my head and my left hand tingling. Knowing someone with similar issues calms me an bit. Most likely this is an cause of my stress level and increased anxiety.

I HAVE NUMBNESS IN RIGHT SIDE IN BRAIN , PLEASE REPLY

I HAVE NUMBNESS IN MY RIGHT SIDE BRAIN , PLEASE HELP US

Ur a young man. No one expects you to be your own dr. Go see a professional dude. Don't hide anything. You won't be condemned bro.

Thank you so much ! It Help me a lot.it lessen my worries. I just felt it now i was so tired the whole day..

Experiencing the same too...along with my right hand.seems like its happening during night time even my body is on a comfortable position.

What kind of doctor do I need TO see if the right side of my head stays numb. And my right arm goes numb.Just by laying down.

I woke up this morning with the right side of my forehead numb and the top of my head. What could it be? It's not signs of a stroke is it?

The same condition, the same symptoms. I am 56, Stressed for the past 2-3 months, sit on the lap top most part of the day and a few hours in the night sleep around 6 hours. I have this numbness on the right side of my scalp,extending to the right eye and back of my head. Just consulted a homeopath, have to take medicine for the next 10 days. Hope for the best.

I am 33 years old woman and I have the same issue since long. It has persisted since a month though. Knowing I am not alone in this, give a bit of confidence. My GP diagnised me with trigeminal bueralgia. But I guess, thats not what is causing this. I too am going through a very stressfull time and feel anxious all the time. After reading this post, I will try and relax bit mor and see if that works.