Same thing is happening to me but I did slip on ice a few weeks ago but the primary injury were to my right ankle and back. Week later the numbness began accompanied by a bad headache just on the right side. Any answers anyone?

hi i am 38 years old now, and i had noticed a month ago, regarding my right side head that i feel numbness and pain little specially if i feel yawning then i feel sound inside like a nerves or like a broken vessel.
Please advised me..

I am 43 this year and experiencing numbness in the back right side of head for weeks now. Gone to chinese physician for acupuncture and drank traditional chinese medicine. After a day, the feeling of pressure is almost gone.
Do give acupuncture a try.

These are the symptoms of low serotonin , living a stress full life for long periods , the mind to continue react in the same way , habitual stress . It's like we have train our mind to work in stress . Taking ssri treatment under a supervised doctor psychiatrist would help.

I have a brain condition a Chiari malformation that's my brain is to big for my skull never suffered headaches just a bit of pressure if had surgery to take part of my skull away room for my brain but a lot of headaches are caused through other problems there are loads spoke to my neaurosurgen and he said a lot of numbness is down to nerve damage any where in the body

We are same case and it also lead to anxiety on me. Tsk tsk tell me if you found solution tnx

I am having numbness on the right size with headaches for hours... Can someone help me ...

Same here. And I do have panic/anxiety attacks. I feel it everyday. At first the diagnosis for me is c5 cervical radiculopathy, so I undergo physical therapy (6sessions) but it is still there, though it minimal the pain in my shoulder and neck. I also go to dentist and diagnosed to have TMJ problem, because my jaw get numb often including the numbness in my head. They gave me mouth guard but it didnt work, so now I have plan to check a neuro to check if there is something wrong with my head. I often feel the worst numbness when I am lack of sleep, stress and depress.

I think you should check with your neuro. Then please message me if you have any updates. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I had the same thing going on and went to the chiropractor and Tio my head wasn’t aligned and among other things going in in my spine, but getting better now..go get X-rays if you haven’t yet.

Go to a therapist trust me pain on right side as well ptstd and anxiety constantly my right eye feels like its gonna explode

I was trying to figure out how to describe it but pretty much you said it exactly how iwould've wanted to. I'm curious as well Anyone. I have had major head trauma I feel like I need to get a x-ray i've been getting a weird smell also when I wash my head. Not sure if it's coming from my hair. Smells like metal

I'm so sorry your going through this. I've had similar experiences. I know how awful it can be to feel helpless with no answers. I've had severe migraines where I couldn't talk and numbness and a boat load of other symptoms just like you. I had the brain numbness for two days now. I truly believe, for me it's a lack of water and stress. But, that's my hope. Could be a misalignment. That's kind of what I'm thinking now because I was sitting funny while going for a car ride. Just stay calm and rule things out on your own. Write down hat you were doing at time of trigger every time. You will start to see a pattern. A journal helped me. Good luck, I care about you.

Hello how you feeling now

so I'm 16 and i usually feel the numbness in the right side of my brain and it feels like little needles are poking my brain but i don't know why it happens and i read this and most people say its stress so i hope that is what it is because im 16 and would like to live for a few more years

U need help go to ur doctor or social worker is there no groups in ur area drop ins ur life is just starting get help of a professional and get diagnosed correctly all the best remember there's allways someone there to talk to 24/7