If you can not orgasm from him, and ONLY from a vibrator--well, that's his tough luck. Have fun, enjoy everything else, and then get yourself off at the end with a vibrator. What's the big deal?

The big deal, for him, is that his ego got smacked. Too f'ing bad. Seriously--my philosophy on this is good for you for HAVING an orgasm, and if he truly cared about YOU, he wouldn't care HOW you got it (as long as it doesn't involve cheating, of course).

You're ahead of many women. So many don't have a CLUE how to give themselves an orgasm--if he can't live with the fact that you're enjoying him and just need this little OOMPH to put you over the edge--well, tough.

I am assuming, btw, that you're using the kind of vibrator meant for your clitorus, and not the kind that is a full-blown dildo. Men tend to be threatened by the latter because obviously--they can't make themselves vibrate like that.

You need to talk to him, make sure he understands that it is NOT a replacement, just a tool.

I have orgasm with sexual intercourse with vibrator but it seems to be more intense with vibrator, I think its because your mind and vibrator are working together lol

Try rubbing your clit while masturbating, it helps.