I woke up monday (Decmeber4) morning with a very itchy stomach, when I undressed to take a shower, I noticed small red bumps all over my abdomen. They started out looking kind of like pimples with a white head. They have now bursted and are scabbed over and inflammed. They are extremely painful, and even hurt when my clothing touches them. I went to the doctor yesterday and they gave me a cream for them, and they look even more inflammed today. The doctor took blood, because he wasn't sure what they were or what caused them. Anyone have anything similiar?[/img]

Sounds very much like chicken pox, very contagious, have a tepid bath with a bunch of oatmeal (1 cup oatmeal poured into a sock and tied so it cannot fall out) use the oatmeal filled sock as a sort of sponge to dab yourself with....it will help keep the itch at bay. also get yourself a bottle of calamine lotion from the drug store and dob it on each spot with a Q-tip
helps to have a friend to your hard to reach bits. oh yeah see your doctor.