I have had these same symptoms for quite some time. My doc says it's just irratation from my thighs rubbing together. I have tried all the creams but it just keeps comming back, but the doc just keeps saying don't worry.I have been in a relationship for 21 years with no cheating and yearly tests(test are always clean). But I wonder how many other women who have this problem are also taking birth control? I think it may be a side effect ! What do you guys think? let me know.

hi may I know the cream you used please?

Same issue.. cracks in skin .. paper cut like.. it's herpes.. news flash... you can only test herpes with blood work if your herpes isn't active...

hey i have the same issue except i think its from rough sex but i stopped due to the pain n its been a few days since it even happened n gets worse at times but then fine later on ,i have vagisil ph balance but idk if that will make it worse and near my ass hole where my perineum is its cut but the closing linner of my ass cheecks have a see threw liquid coming from my ass .... or maybe its my entire area is just trying to heal and i will be going to the doctors but is it safe to use the vagisil for now?

I too suffered and continue to suffer from the same symptoms as some of you ladies explained. At first It started with itching and I used to scratch the hell out of it, only making it worse. Then I noticed cracks right by the bottom of my vagina, someone said its called the Pre or Per something I'm not sure, but in that area. The cracks were outlined in white and red in the inside, maybe like a blister but they weren't bumpy or bleeding. They just itched and burned. I'd wash and put Vaseline on them everyday until I went to the doctor. The first time the Dr saw them she said they might be herpes, prior to that I searched all over the web and came up with my own conclusion that I had herpes. She swamped them and tested me and my test results came back negative. I always had a STD test which was negative, and a BV  test which at the time came back positive. She offered some Herpes cream until my results came back in, but I didn't get it, only the BV medication. Since, the problem still remains. I went back to the Dr and saw another woman, she was nice and told me to stop scratching, that's were there blister like fungi came from. She then prescribed me with Nystatin and Triamcinolone Acetonide Cream USP. I started using it the next day, twice a day and it worked like magic! Every now and then they come back, as well as yeast. not like how they were before but bumps or little cracks. My new Dr told me the Nystatin and Triamcinolone Acetonide Cream USP may have not been good for me, causing a reaction down there because now its red, looks irritated and has a wing worm effect. 

OMG...I thought I was the only person that blow dry my nether regions.

It is VERY important to be moisturized down south when sexually active with someone. If you don't stay moisturized you will learn, just like I did, that it will cause extremely painful cracks that make wiping hard to handle, plus I have really bad bladder control issues, so you can imagine.

You are infected with genital herpes disease

I am also having this issue! So glad I read this, definitely going to pick up Vagisil tomorrow! Thanks ladies!!!

Hello! I occasionally get this problem too......red cracks/splits appear on my skin that are sore and the whole area is generally sore and a bit itchy. I have been applying ALMOND OIL and TEE TREE OIL and this really helps soothe the skin.....Tee Tree is cleansing too. My symptoms haven't cleared yet but I'd rather use a natural remedy like oils, rather than pharmaceutical filth!

I'm having the same issue. Its been going on for a couple days now. I have a few paper like cut on each side and hurt a lot when i urinate. & one that is by my anus. I also think i have a yeast infection at the same time.Fortunately i have a doctors appointment on Monday but this pain is unbarible. I was doing research and it looks like i may be the one of few that have Lichen Sclerosis. Hopefully ill find out more!

I have the same, the doctor told me it looks like irritation but he did a swab on it to see if it is herpes. I also got blood work done as well. I hope it is just irritation. I will find out in a few days.

Psoriasis of the vulva could be another possibility.

I have the same problem, except mine doesn't bleed. I've been to several doctors and they don't know much about it. After researching this problem, it sounds like psoriasis . Psoriasis in the vagina area is different than other places on the body. Good luck

Hi all, I've had this problem on and off for a while now. I get fairly regular bouts of bronchitis for which I get antibiotics and without fail, during each antibiotics session I get a yeast infection. It's quite uncomfortable, red, itching, burning, off discharge and often with these very painful thin lesions. During these times I also find my vagina getting 'dirtier' a lot faster, with white, creamy stuff in all the folds, including inside the clitoris, which often makes my clitoris quite painful. This is mostly caused by already overly irritative state of the vagina (due to a yeast infection or overheating and constant dampness from oversweating), which can also be caused by certain types of exercising like biking or horse riding), or even during/after a period when there is more blood flow to the area and a constant pad keeping air from getting to the vagina, causing the skin to break a little when you do otherwise normal activities. I recommend loose, cotton underwear (no synthetics, your skin needs to breathe), and even no underwear when you sleep, try to air it out, like other cuts, constant dampness keeps the skin too soft while air helps it heal. You can also use gentle oils or creams like Vagisil to soothe the unpleasant sensations and my personal favourite, taking probiotics! Since I started taking probiotics, my vagina has become quite a bit more resilient to everything, they work wonders. I hope I helped :)