Try using dermoplast it helps lubricate the area and helps with the burning and itching I tried every vagisil on the market none work as well as dermoplast trust me it works wonders 

Idk if you got this checked but im having issues and did some research. I found Lichen Planus and it qas characterized by white areas around lesions that will appear around the bottom of the vulva to anus. Anyway it scared me because one site said it will erode the labia and fuse the vagina essentially closing it. Im having yeast infection discharge so i took monostat 1 and the pain is gone but discharge continues. Also my vulva had been sore. I thought it was dryness from the discharge but when cleaning the outside area bleeds like a thousand little cuts. I know this is old but o wanted to see how things worked out. I will schedule tomorrow.

I have had this problem for years! I have been to many doctors and no one has ever been able to diagnose me. I have been tested for STD's and have been married for 13 years so there is no chance of getting something from a partner. I have not been able to cure this problem but I am able to control it. I always "air" out at night. (no undies) No bath salts. No soaps on my bottom. Probiotics. Avoid antibiodics. No spermacides. Avoid tampons. Yeast is attracted to these "cracks". yeast infection medications can help with there is a flare up. I have lived with this for years. It sucks but with some precautions, I have been able to limit my flare ups to a few times a year. Good luck and please know YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!! IT IS NOT HERPES SO STOP FREAKING OUT!!!! 

What site are you talking about and who is this woman that has cured this problem?

Ugh I'm currently going through this situation its been about two weeks I've been having this Lil red bumps , cracks and itching some bumps have puss in it so I went to my doctor and got tested for STDs everything came back negative today I went on July 3rd 2015 to get tested and today everything was negative... Someone help what can this be my doctor even check for yeast infection or uti and negative... This is really annoying I can not sleep well without it itching these cracks hurt I'm very uncomfortable and upset can someone tell me what can help PLEASE!!!

So I had the symptoms but I read someone's treatment and it works. It was painful for me to wipe because of the cracks. But I took a bath with Epson salt then I boiled hot water and put table salt in it ..I put it in a bowl and sat over top of it and let the steam hit my vagina . This provided instant relief and I'm pain free hope this help someone cause someone helped me.

A bath with Epson salt. Then boI hot water and put table salt in it. Put it in a bowl and sit on top of it..let the steam hit your vagina. This provided relief for me . Hope this helps!

I know these posts are old, but I sincerely hope it helps someone else. I had the cracked skin, itching, redness, sometimes it would bleed. I started menopause young, at 34, I'm now 41. I thought the symptoms were related to that. Had been tested for STD'so thinking my husband cheated even. Almost 6 years of it coming and going, and being a real problem, causing issues in my marriage even. Sex hurt because of it. It also was up in my anal area. I recently moved, and seen a new doctor. This wonderful, amazing, doctor told me she believed I was lacking good bacteria. I went straight to store and bought probiotics, within 2 days I completely cleared up!! Test results came back, saying I had no good bacteria in my system!! It's been 2 months, and it's all healed, no signs of coming back! I truly hope this helps someone. I searched for years trying to find an answer!!

You have herpes. I have it too

I've just recently started having this problem and I'm 18. I had a problem getting rid of chlamydia, and had multiple different swab, urine, and blood drawn for STD tests at Planned Parenthood (which blood tests for herpes), and at my gynecologists and they were all negative. I have red, painful cracks/thin cut type things that bleed when i accidentally irritate them, and a lot of white sticky discharge. It hurts, but there are no bumps, blisters, or puss filled sores or any kind. I am currently on antibiotics for strep throat, so I think it might be brought on by that. Is hydrocortozone creme helpful to use or should I get vagasil, monostat, etc? I plan on making an appointment with my gynecologist tomorrow, thanks for the help!!

Help. I have this too. It started after I shaved my genital area. The cracking and splitting is very painful. Nothing I've used has worked. I'm worried.

Sounds like Hpv

No, it's not herpes! And almost 3 months later, it's still gone! I'm still taking probiotic daily. I was tested for every STD, and was clean. I hope you all have found some relief. I too thought it was that Lichen disorder. It wasn't! Very thankful for that.

its not herpes and still happening i got tested for that months ago

I know this is an old topic but I found this site as I am suffering from tiny cuts from my vagina and they go to my anus. I have terribly itching that keeps me up at night and it's lasted a few months. I'm single and not sexually active, I can't even think of having a little adventure as I know it will be painful. I've switched to summers eve wash instead of soap to clean the area, I've tried diaper rash cream and triple antibiotics but it seems to make it worse. I even started using baby powder. Everything is so gross and I'm very embarrassed. I thought the cuts were from shaving down there instead of getting a wax so I stopped shaving. The worst part was when the hair grew back and the points would tear into my sore skin/ cracks. I've cried. Today I noticed discharge and I'm gonna go with the yeast infection assumption. Off to get a combo pack. I hope this works! I'm so tired of this !!!