Like clockwork every month a few days before I get my period these ingrown hair boils whatever they are appear some spot every month. Painful and makes me sick. Just not sure now to stop them from coming

I'm so happy I'm not the only one I've 16 and I've been getting them ever since I got my. Period they come 3-5 days before and leave about 3 days after some of them look like pimples and pop and some just get smaller and disappear

I have the same thing every month. Like a week before my period comes on I get a boil in the same spot every month. And it hurts like hell, sometimes I even get my husband to pop it. When the boils come it change my whole attitude, no sex, no touching, or nothing

Please try taking turmeric. You can buy the capsules at Walmart and most drug stores.

Same thing here right after my period but now I get the three on my inner thigh, two on my vigina and on my face. The pus is contagious and will spread to neighboring tissue if u pop it. If you leave it it comes right back every period

Have you tried taking turmeric capsules?

I found a name. It's called hidradenitis. The recurrence of a boil like spot in the arm pit public area or groin. Mostly caused by a hormone imbalance and bacteria build up. It can not be cured but can be treated.

I get the Same thing on the same spot

Stop using chemical base sanitary pads dwitch to organic cotton pads... All the libra and commercial brands have chemicals in them which react with urine and are known to cause cancer. I find organic cotton pads at my local health foods store .

I too have the same recurring boil. I've had my dermatologist make an incision and drain it twice. I've had steroid shots. I've taken antibiotics. Both oral and topical. I don't drink alcohol or caffeine, don't smoke cigs, am ridiculously hygienic, get good exercise (except of course when it's irritated), and drink plenty of ionized water. Still, 5-10 days before my period, it comes back, and goes away when I get my period. After multiple painful occurrences I finally made an appointment with a surgeon recommended by my OBGYN. Consultation is in a week. Here's hoping!

I read to take zinc. I started almost 2 weeks ago 50 mg. Not sure if its pushing all the tunnels clear but I have quit a few now.. I'm gonna give it a month n see what happens. Hope its kinda detoxing these things... So tired of them!! I'll update in about 2 weeks.

I also been having the same problem for about a year now on my pantie line it hurt real bad when I walk at times.. it seem to come around when my period is on . Last a couple days then pop . But the last one I got I've had for about 3 months straight .it was the biggest I've had it pops drain then pop and drain again over nd over .

you can use neomycin and polymyxin b sulfates and bacitracin zinc ointment but i am not sure

I am 42 and had these since I was 16. I thought they were hormone related but in the last few months I have come to believe they are caused by the chemicals in the tampons. I started using the diva cup 3 months ago and haven't had a boil since!

Hey , can anyone please advise me .. Just before my period I get very painful pimples only all my back and face . They are very painful and quite big , Open info that I can't even touch them .. I'm just wondering if there is something wrong with my immune system ?